+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: My Scalping plan-on daily 450pips-with 10 pairs.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rather than you my darling the application ka bahot bahot he shukriya jo application ne itchi post mugh as I share the main part of the ice try to do it not runny mugh how do you make it a barra masla lag ha ha ha ha ha t ... you can't explain it in more detail how to do it. for the tdi indicator also helps the way here with its use. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will use the demo account that was tested, whether the results will be good or the same as the others ... but there I want to ask ... is the profit good? and what obstacles did you find? and how to overcome it? Thank you for the explanation and I am very happy to enjoy your strategy here. Now I just want to know which indicators you demand there? Will you share it with me? What's more, I still want to know how you set your stop loss there?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this plane with us, I think also if it is converted into an Expert Advisor, it will be more profitable because it will take all opportunities automatically and with good money management, it will be extraordinary. and if I have not dared to trade with open orders up to 10 pairs, because the opening of the pair must be confused especially what to do is order up to 10 pairs, does the headache not add to the head? can this be called a basketball trade?

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am quite sure that you can never gain as much pips as hat daily in forex trading. It always seems easy to make these attempts, but rather we should know that there will always be losing days and winning days combined in forex trading.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), forexrunner (2019-04-27), lal765 (2019-05-26), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends an interesting and understandable strategy, Bat required higher concentrations to be focused on 20 pairs of these. But required a good money management. Wow very good strategy but i think you said that 550 pip and i think it is too much high target and in this way the chances of the risk also increases and we can loss money i think our target should be small so get more profit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Experttrader View Post
    its possible to earn 450pips per day with 10pairs .. for its need may be some time .. but very soon i also share some easy method.. to income more pips. wait for this.. post.. and thankfull to all the memebers who were visit here and like it. and given ur valuable suggestion. for this am very excited to post more and more strategy with u . which is given good result. and success rate is more than . 8 out of 10. so best of luck traders . and post continue.
    forex ke business me aisa koi strategy nahi hai jisse trader esme 450 pips earn kar sakein aur jo esme scalping ka strategy bataya hai wo bahut he high risk wala hai aur aise me trader ko loss hoga to wo bhi bada he hoga,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna chahiye pehle sabb saajhna chahiye.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends it is one of the worse plan to do that you must have to concentrate on one pair and you must have to understand that you have to trade with the trend of the pair then you can gain good profit so do not try to concentrate on number of pips Follow Rules of Posting keep a well trader.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    its possible to earn 450pips per day with 10pairs .. for its need may be some time .. but very soon i also share some easy method.. to income more pips. wait for this.. post.. and thankfull to all the memebers who were visit here and like it. and given ur valuable suggestion. for this am very excited to post more and more strategy with u . which is given good result. and success rate is more than . 8 out of 10. so best of luck traders . and post continue.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Seems to be good but we want to share in this indicator to benefit from it also novice wants education and does not depend on the recommendations of others learn better than recommendations I want you to learn fishing and I do not want you to feed me fish

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very glad to enjoy your strategy here.Now I just wonder which indicators are you suing there?Will you share them with me?What is more,I still wish to know how you set your stop loss there

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)