Thread: [5085088] TrustexFund PAMM.

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Finally over 50% pure profits

Total Profit: 51.73%
    Total Growth: 388.88%

Growth and profits are going according to trading plan.

New investors appreciated.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must admit that your PAMM has good performance, wonder why so little investors interested to your PAMM, it;s only 2 investors that I see on your monitoring chart
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    I don't understand a word you are saying

This is the chart of profits. The total growth chart has a small drop because one investor took his money out (with some nice profits)

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar maiin es forum main abi new hoon es lyaa main na abi tak pamm account main kam nahi ka ha main abi simple account par trading kar rhaa hoon or main souctch raha hoon ka main boht zada profit earned kar lyaa es laya miain na obht sara pofit earned kar laya ha .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabi Ahmed Gill View Post
    yar maiin es forum main abi new hoon es lyaa main na abi tak pamm account main kam nahi ka ha main abi simple account par trading kar rhaa hoon or main souctch raha hoon ka main boht zada profit earned kar lyaa es laya miain na obht sara pofit earned kar laya ha .
    I don't understand a word you are saying

This is the chart of profits. The total growth chart has a small drop because one investor took his money out (with some nice profits)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    TrustexFund is operating with semi-automatic trading strategy on the following financial instruments:
    - EUR/USD
    - GBP/USD
    - USD/CHF
    - AUD/USD

The monthly targeted return 10%.
    Minimum investment is only $1.

We are avoiding trading during high impact news so you can be sure that your investment won't be involved in high risk trading.

Conditions:
    Option ____ Min. investment ______ Commission ________Investment period
    1 ------------- 1 USD ----------------- 40% ---------------- 30 days
    2 ------------- 100 USD --------------- 35% ---------------- 30 days
    3 ------------- 500 USD --------------- 30% ---------------- 30 days
    4 ------------- 1000 USD -------------- 25% ---------------- 30 days

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnbaghdad View Post
    good for you my friend but i think your pamm is suitable for whom who own more than 2000 $ and can not trade for any reason or maybe he do not know how to trade because your return is really so low and that is mean your risk is so safe but you have to rise the monthly return to at least 25%.
    please forgive me this is my own opinion.
    Yes you're right. I'm currently on the safe side and I don't want to risk too much. I'll see how this goes and maybe I'll increase the risk in the future...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ezincenter View Post
    hello friends , What is this all about, is this a managed account or what exactly? how can I participate in the pamm, but before I can try this I need to know every thing about the pamm, thank you in advance.
    Yes PAMMs are manged accounts. You just need to register an Instaforex account and join a pamm account by your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by hardworks View Post
    Are you sure that you are running this since 2010. But, i saw only one pa mm investor with $50. Do you have any history statements that you made 10-20% per month. If you have, then upload it here. This will surely brings lot of pa mm investors. I also in a long search for good pa mm system.
    No this PAMM is new running from January. Other accounts are on different brokers.

This one for example.
    Last edited by DiF0r; 2012-03-29 at 02:43 PM.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you sure that you are running this since 2010. But, i saw only one pa mm investor with $50. Do you have any history statements that you made 10-20% per month. If you have, then upload it here. This will surely brings lot of pa mm investors. I also in a long search for good pa mm system.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hardworks For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-17)

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends , What is this all about, is this a managed account or what exactly? how can I participate in the pamm, but before I can try this I need to know every thing about the pamm, thank you in advance.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Current total profit: +12.42%
    Current total growth: +121.19%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast