+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 263 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop lss beginners ke liye bohat acha security tool hai. Is se ham pehly hi decide kar lety hain ke itnay loss se zayada ham afford nahin kar sakty . hamari trade khud hi close ho jati hai.aur ham zayada nuqsan se bach jaty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many reasons that makes traders lose money,one of the reasons,is greed,greed is the big enemy of traders and its the big reason that makes traders lose,opening trades in fault times is also a reason makes loss of money,also closing trades in the not true time,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    now i realize that if i use stop loss method then i probably overcome that loss now i use stop loss and traget profit both on my trading and doing well in the market stop loss basically minimizes

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop lose is most important for the trader.At first i do not know this but after losing in forex i am able to earn money and reduce the lose.Here the trader can overcome the lose.if you are not able to analyze the market,then use the stop lose.we will reduce the lose properly.

Member pdatta20 is an unknown quantity at this point pdatta20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,stop Loss Placement
    1.Four key components of the stop placement decision.
    2.What to do if the optimum stop is too far away.
    3.Time stops, how to save a lot of money!
    4.Using stops to capture a profit.
    5.Advanced techniques using Fibonacci and indicators to determine optimum stop placement.
    6.Identify when a close stop is risky, or advisable.
    7.When to use a closer stop.
    8.How timing can effect your stop placement.
    9.How to improve your odds by combining different techniques.
    10.Allow enough room for the trade to develop, but take excessive risk.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Queen View Post
    the traders can see the good opportunities from forex with easy but some of them will get a hard way to get it, and this is caused by low discipline for it. Profit opportunities in Forex is excellent but to profit in this business is not easy, it involves a lot of factors before one can really master the art of trading, but only those that don't give up will be victorious.
    Yes and i think trading all the time would definitely increase your level of expertise and experience i trading.Having said these ,i think a distinction should be drawn between trading at all times and over trading,although they make look similar but they somehow vary in application.

Senior Member mimunaislam is an unknown quantity at this point mimunaislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main stop loss bahut jaruri or important hai.Lekin ye kbi kbi trading strategy par bi depend karta hai. kuch scalping karne waale trader to stop loss use ni karte hai or kuch long term trading karne waale bi stop loss ka use ni karte hia.

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think stop loss setting is very important in forex.some trader say,stop loss should be 50 pips or some others say 30 pips.but, i want to say, stop loss should be set according to market situation which prevent the capital.

Junior Member noor is an unknown quantity at this point noor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, the biggest mistakes trader do is not use loss stop , and i wonder why they did not
    use it , it can protect our account from big loss so we exit from the trade in suitable time

Junior Member octopus1ms is an unknown quantity at this point octopus1ms's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very important think in Forex treading is Stop loss.When a beginner feel Forex treading easy to earn maximum profit but he/she loss her/his capital in Forex treading.When he or she use stop treading system he or she will not his or her capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 263 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)