+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 263 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Junior Member sipra is an unknown quantity at this point sipra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is a necessity, although sometimes difficult to apply in trading for one side of the stop loss can be a lifesaver and on the other side of the stop loss could be a stumbling block when the placement is incorrect or too short

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right stop loss placement is very important in our trading. It would be really bad if all our stop loss is easily hit by the market. That would really suck big time. You are trading not to lose but to win so it is important to set a wide stop loss for the market to roam around a bit. I personally think a 35 to 50 pips stop loss is ideal depending on your risk appetite.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in other for all forex traders to trade and have there mind been at rest then i think the best strategy to protect our account is the stop lose and with stop lose you can protect your account and have your mind been at rest and just 30 pips is very much okay in other for you to decide a bad trade based on my understanding

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, a good stop loss placement is the ratio / ratio between benefits and risks that we bet on.
    example: we put a profit target of 10 pips, then we should put a stop loss> 20 pips, and etc .

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.
    ya i also beleive stop loss is a crucial key if want to make profitable trades, so i use to calculate my stop losses through Fibonacci levels and i usually use to place a stop loss behind major fibo resistance or support level, i.e. fibo 38.2 or 61.8 level...

Member rasel2022 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel2022's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some believe in mental stop loss placement.A lot of traders do not believe in stop loss placement.This type of stop loss placement would give your trade more room to breathe and give you a better chance for the market to move in..

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for teaching us the lesson of the importance of stop loss.learning to use stop loss can be the first class for the traders.I mean,stop loss is so important for traders.We even can say that stop loss is the key to our success in forex market.No one can be a successful trader without a stop loss.By setting a stop loss in our trade,we can avoid losing so much when make a wrong trade.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important if you use long term trading method with big capital I think in short term trading stop loss has no importance because you want close your trades in front of your eyes.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything needs to go through a process.. in a planned manner.. using stop-loss is just the thing needed for a sound trading.. although we saw that our trades reverse back after touching our stop-loss levels.. but we forget one thing that it saved us many times from blowing our account... so which one better.. losing small or blowing the whole account..?
    Searching Myself...

Junior Member Projapoty is on a distinguished road Projapoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Placement os stop loss is one of the major rule in forex market.Cause if anyone doesnt place any Stop loss level then its means he through his account in the mouth of a tiger.Cause no one can guaranty that market will move according his wish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 263 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)