+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 263 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member singh adnan is an unknown quantity at this point singh adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    A lot of traders do not believe in stop loss placement.
    Some believe in mental stop loss placement. meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.
    I believe in stop loss, and it is very important i think. What I disagree is to put my stop loss in metatrader, because sometime stoploss-hunter is occured. So, when i trade, I will just see the price movement, and if the price is going loss some point that be my stop loss in my head, i will close it manually. I do it for my trade.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that stop loss is very important so you always use stop loss in trade. you have the perfect plan to minimize the loss in your trading. so it is also part of your discipline in trading . bu using stop loss you are able to arrange the funds you have to trade .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member putrafx is an unknown quantity at this point putrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvra Datta View Post
    Intraday trading stoploss is a important thing. If you r a weekly or monthly trader then stoploss is not a metter. But small trader (intraday trader) should use stoploss. Otherwise they have to be frustrated.
    quit losses are important for your accounts. but still should be careful within putting up stop-loss. Stop loss may protect your hard earned money if you are smart in using all of them, especially when the positioning you are incorrect. Your stop-loss to avoid the margin contact, so make use of a stop loss and cash management smart, and alter the strategy you utilize.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Suvra Datta is an unknown quantity at this point Suvra Datta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Intraday trading stoploss is a important thing. If you r a weekly or monthly trader then stoploss is not a metter. But small trader (intraday trader) should use stoploss. Otherwise they have to be frustrated.

Member Ups&Downs is an unknown quantity at this point Ups&Downs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    SL uses,maybe sometimes it get touched only around your sl and moving as your first direction greatly,it will makes some dissapointed
    points in your life,but it only happens sometimes,imagine that we didnt use Sl or put Sl higher than Tp ratio.
    The importance of stop-loss level can't be over stressed, every investor who comes after the right danger management guideline
    would not industry without their stop loss in position when he starts any placement to avoid any kind of risk of reduction and even border call.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SL uses,maybe sometimes it get touched only around your sl and moving as your first direction greatly,it will makes some dissapointed
    points in your life,but it only happens sometimes,imagine that we didnt use Sl or put Sl higher than Tp ratio.

Member mithunsarkar is an unknown quantity at this point mithunsarkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I could not concur additional; a end defeat is your security net. By by cerebral stop you are raising your danger. Also, if you use a cerebral stop you are at the compassion of technological issue. What if your processor crash or you lose your internet link?

Banned Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea the stop-loss management is very very important and it help us to minimize the losses in the market.

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is a important strategy for traders.we can minimize loss using stop loss.we can set our loss stage when we do start a trade and when will do cross our loss level then trade will close automatically.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yudijoni View Post
    Yes brother, It is a choice of our trading strategy, most of trader who don't put stop loss one day but for sure they will get margin call in their account. But It is exception for those who might open position but can hold minus until 10,000 pips on pair. , but of course we shuld consider that the profit will be very-very small too.
    The using stop-loss have a good and bad effectly bad effectly is we lose our chance to recover ours money and the price may be pull back after touching our targets the good side is we can safes from losing huges money !

hura patuttttt :v

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 263 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)