+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 263 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is important stop-loss positioning in currency dealing because if you management your thoughts from then you you can quickly preserve from reduction. if you don,t like to use it then a possibility of reduction will slow down you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zubair1122 View Post
    Every business may loss come down. But i think that is the inspiration for us. Just stay connected and give your maximum time here. Find out the fault of yours and go ahead.
    obviously no business ever untng without errors so traders should continue to learn in order to become better and avoid the mistakes that have occurred

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manav14386 View Post
    when you trade then uses stop loss with proper money management..very necessary in this market..stop loss used by traders to exit the trade when it reaches a maximum loss accepted by the trader.....it is up to you and your trading strategy....
    Stop loss is so important to avoid us get floating minus so much and without using stop loss we can get margin call so early. Thats why we need use stop loss, but scalpers have never used stop loss thats why scalping is dangerous method.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss helps you stop your account from being swallowed fully when the market does not favor you, these is the amount you can let the market take without you feeling the pinch, the best way to avoid losing even much on these market because of a large amount of money by just making your trading much simpler with the margin you have.

Senior Member zubair1122 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every business may loss come down. But i think that is the inspiration for us. Just stay connected and give your maximum time here. Find out the fault of yours and go ahead.

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    well the stop lose is very important in the forex market because with stop lose we can protect our account and also trade without emotion and also we can trade with our mind at rest so i think stop lose really help go a very long way in the forex market based on the way i know and understand the use of stop lose

Banned Andra Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Andra Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    can help me think about about how much distance stop los

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss means to close the losing trade at definite price, All we can do just anilyzing the trend,and trade with strategies,,but strategies without stop loss can make us loss a lot. Some traders know about it and use it but some traders trade without SL too and they have the reason for it, It is ok as long as they know what is the risk of that action. For me I can not I trades without the uses of the stop loss, stop loss is very importants for any traders to keeps his money, and to identify a certains percentages in case of loss, and this works to controls the emotions as well

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are saying right that placing stop is most important thing in forex market.it protect your account against huge loss.every trader should place stop loss on their trade. I agree with your openion

Member endra is an unknown quantity at this point endra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no plan concerning stop-loss. then i loss plenty of cash. currently i notice that if i exploit stop-loss technique, then i most likely overcome that loss. currently i exploit stop-loss and target profit each on my trading. And doing well within the market. Stop-loss primarily minimizes the number of risks or losses in forex trading. however if you invest good quantity of capital, then its your want whether or not you employ stop-loss or not. it's not that a lot of necessary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 263 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)