+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 263 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member man_yoyo99 is an unknown quantity at this point man_yoyo99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i realize that if i use stop loss method then i probably overcome that loss now i use stop loss and traget profit both on my trading and doing well in the market stop loss basically minimizes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop-loss is very essential in dealing,because we can not always right in forecasting the cost.All we can do just anilyzing the pattern,and business with techniques, but techniques without quit reduction can create us reduction a lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is another weekly chart. I've highlighted the 1-2-3 buy pattern. As you can see, that support line did not hold. You could see where it broke and closed below bar no. 1 (red arrow). You can see what happened after that.

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I've never experienced MC to four times and all that I experienced because I never use stop lose now I just use stop lose at any time order and that's how important it is to add a stop lose

Member imrulhira is on a distinguished road imrulhira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sairin View Post
    Stop lose is the most difficult for the novice trader, if we can use stoplose trading means it's ready to be a trader but if it does not or can not use it segabai stoplose trader still in doubt
    Meant for forex investors who do not want to be directly involved in the trade, the software enables a forex expert to handle and mange your account. Those who do not have the required skills and knowledge in the market can also use this software to trade.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously i have no idea about stop-loss. And then i loss a lot of money. Now i become conscious that if i use stop-loss method, then in all probability overcome that loss. Now i use stop-loss and target profit both on my trading. And doing well in the market. Stop-loss basically minimize the amount of risks or losses in forex trading. But if you invest civilized amount of capital, then its your wish whether you use stop-loss or not. It is not that much necessary.

Senior Member asfi27 is an unknown quantity at this point asfi27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is important in forex trading.i think its the best part of money management.professional trader always use stop loss.but it needs to be calculated how much you afford to lose in one trade.stop loss should be placed according to risk ratio.and dont move your sl after it is placed

Junior Member mical is an unknown quantity at this point mical's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a very educational post for very new traders because many new trader do not like stop loss system/they do not use it .i can tell my real experience ,when i was new in the forex market i did not use stop loss as a result lost my total capital .so if we stay long time in the forex market ,and we want to save our account from any dangerous situation , we should use stop loss without any confusion .

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manav14386 View Post
    when you trade then uses stop loss with proper money management..very necessary in this market..stop loss used by traders to exit the trade when it reaches a maximum loss accepted by the trader.....it is up to you and your trading strategy....
    One thing you must have to keep in your mind that those traders who use the stop loss to their trade are really successful in the forex market. so you will prevent your account from blow out. So stop loss and take profit have much important as you will able to manage your money perfectly by using that extremes.

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as far as am concerned the stop lose is very much important because with stop lose we can always trade and have our mind relax and also we can always trade without emotion when we are making use of stop lose and in other to be in a save side we just have to trade by making use of stop lose thats what i think

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 263 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)