+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 263 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member mikal is an unknown quantity at this point mikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very significant for the Forex trading, because the beginner's of the trading must feel that Forex trading is very easy to earn the income. If we can use stop lose trading means it's ready to be a trader but if it does not or can not use it seabed stop lose trader still in hesitation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rianta is an unknown quantity at this point rianta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rklover View Post
    I can not I trade without the use of stop loss, stop loss is very important for any trader to keep his money, and to identify a certain percentage in case of loss, and this works to control the emotions as well,, so I think it's very useful for any trader should not be do without
    very true stop loss is important and should always use to minimize the losses that are likely to happen to us. in addition, the use of stop loss can prevent us from getting a margin call. so do not forget to always use a stop loss for each transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really,its quite right too .It is so essential for us to position a stop-loss when we business in currency trading.With a stop-loss in currency trading,you can just keep your purchases there.With a stop-loss,you can prevent dropping so much,if your research is incorrect.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cease decline is the most arduous for the coreligionist bargainer, if we can use stop lose trading capital it's willing to be a bargainer but if it does not or can not use it Sega stop lose bargainer non effervescent in incertitude

Banned rklover is an unknown quantity at this point rklover's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can not I trade without the use of stop loss, stop loss is very important for any trader to keep his money, and to identify a certain percentage in case of loss, and this works to control the emotions as well,, so I think it's very useful for any trader should not be do without

Junior Member arafat83 is an unknown quantity at this point arafat83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally i never use stop loss. Because my risk ratio is 5% to 10%. So, that i have 1000 to 2000 pip backup in every trade.But who want to get more risk then he must be use stop loss. Otherwise he will be gone out of market.

Senior Member ronykhan20306 is an unknown quantity at this point ronykhan20306's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With stop Loss means we're ready to lose that must be removed if we suffered a loss, but we must also wise to put a stop loss order is not too much we lose because of stop loss in prirs always are touched.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that i always use stop loss in trade. i have the perfect plan to minimize the loss my trading . it is also part of you discipline in trading. by using stop loss we are able to arrange the funds you have to trade.

Banned muamar is an unknown quantity at this point muamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FREEDOM View Post
    But by using stop lost will make us free of intimidations bro, and this is one kind of the stop lost benefits.
    Stop lost also helping us for monitoring the order all the time, means after put the stop lost so we can leave the market.
    can be important but could also not important, seems to me essential if at that point we can not always mengawai chart prior to the op we close so it is important to limit your risks with stop loss

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    पहले मैं नुकसान को रोकने के बारे में कोई विचार है. और फिर मैं पैसे का एक बहुत नुकसान. अब मुझे पता है कि अगर मैं नुकसान को रोकने के विधि का उपयोग करें, तो मैं शायद है कि नुकसान से उबरने. अब मैं दोनों मेरे व्यापार पर रोकने के नुकसान और लक्ष्य लाभ का उपयोग करें. और अच्छी तरह से कर रहे हैं बाजार में. नुकसान को रोकने के मूल रूप से विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में जोखिम या घाटा की राशि कम से कम. लेकिन अगर आप निवेश पूंजी के सभ्य राशि है, तो अपनी अपनी इच्छा है कि क्या आप को रोकने के नुकसान या नहीं का उपयोग. ऐसा लगता है कि बहुत आवश्यक नहीं है.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 263 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)