+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 263 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my understanding i really think stop lose help us to protect our account and the more we make use of stop lose we can always trade and have our mind at rest all day so i thin stop lose is the very best way to trade and earn profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member investor forex is an unknown quantity at this point investor forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chinku View Post
    Halt eliminate would be the roughest with the inexperienced broker, in the event we can easily work with stop lose dealing suggests it truly is completely ready as a broker although in the event it not or maybe are not able to work with it Iseabal stop lose broker however with skepticism.
    Stop loss forex strategy is very importance. We are know, on forex market, price is move very wild. I means no one can predict the forex price movement. What we can do just try make our forex trade safety. we are know that if many player on forex market. All of them has their need. it makes forex is like war for forex trader including buyer and seller. So, if we are open possition on one side, buy or sell we must prepare the attack from the other side. Stop loss forex strategy will prevent us to loss more money from forex if we are at the wrong side.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Using the stop loss order do help in trading. Though personally I don't like because it will reduce the equity. But at the same time it saves us from having a margin call. I always monitor my trades, every time so I do close losing positions manually. But when I know I'll be busy with other things, I'll just put a stop loss order.

Banned chinku is an unknown quantity at this point chinku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Halt eliminate would be the roughest with the inexperienced broker, in the event we can easily work with stop lose dealing suggests it truly is completely ready as a broker although in the event it not or maybe are not able to work with it Iseabal stop lose broker however with skepticism.

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma ap ki bate sa agary karta ho stop loss ka forex ma hona bohat best ha is sa trader ko bohat faiydea
    hota ha but zaydea tar trader stoop loos ko use nahi karte ha jis waja sawo bara loos ma chale jayte ha
    stoop loos har trader ko zarror use karna chayea.

Member tatbirt1264 is an unknown quantity at this point tatbirt1264's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop to lose is most difficult for the trader beginner, if we can use stoplose trading average it is ready to be a trader,

Member andreasfx is on a distinguished road andreasfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss happens to be the one setting with that we will peacefully flee from our trading terminal for alternative work our account will certainly be still safe if something happens in market that will be unpredictable and market runs opposite to actually our position. this is a service just like a protective gear like helmet we wear throughout riding a 2 wheeler.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjan View Post
    yeah stop loss is very important in frorex trading . some people do not use stop loss because they believe market will come fix place again . but market does not come in fix place then trader lose there money.
    if you look at the issue and discuss what you have to say about it some people do not use a stop loss because they believe the market will come to fix the place again but the market does not come in a fix then the trader loses money learning from experience is the most valuable and therefore do not waste the experience of other traders to learn

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes true, indeed stoploss is a very important part of doing business. because it is in our trade, there must be times when we will make a mistake in analyzing and would be a loss. using a stop loss, we can provide loss limits. Therefore we use a stop loss in our trade, it would certainly make we will not lose too much. that doing so will allow us to survive and thrive in this forex business.

Member medhusa is an unknown quantity at this point medhusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisar View Post
    Initially when trading I never use stop loss as to place a stop loss will only cause us to lose and I've applied in the trade take profit. but it is my assumption. when there is no strong floting hold my balance, causing MC. but when I installed SL it will not happen. after the incident every trade I always use SL and TP in addition to securing our balance, this technique is also able to train our trading emotions
    too dangerous if we do not ever use a stop loss to put the stop loss will only cause us to lose and I've applied in the trade take profit financial management practices remain a major factor to achieve success and gain profit targets therefore we should be keeping the money our financial management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 263 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)