+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 263 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Banned jovivid is an unknown quantity at this point jovivid's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are several in the forex trading won't count on stop-loss, even though i see that will halting the losing of illusions that will probably end up being equipment for your speculator in the forex trading and also gain a trustworthy way of your own personal portion regarding income is also a dependable technique to in fact keep your consideration for the huge damage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned amrin is an unknown quantity at this point amrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sairin View Post
    Stop lose is the most difficult for the novice trader, if we can use stoplose trading means it's ready to be a trader but if it does not or can not use it segabai stoplose trader still in doubt
    Yes, I've on no account experienced MC to four times and all so as to I experienced for the reason that I never employ stop lose now I just employ stop lose at some time order and that's how significant it is to put in a stop lose Stop loss is very significant for the forex trading, for the reason that the beginner's of the trading have to feel that forex trading be very simple to earn the profit except when they loose their capital in forex trading after that they think that concerning the forex trading indicator's in addition to tools, so enhanced to use the trading indicator in the direction of save the trading capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think stop loss is the setting with which we can peacefully go away from our trading terminal for other work that our account will be still safe if anything happens in market that is unpredictable and market runs opposite to our position.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my understanding i think the stop lose really help go a very long way in protecting the account based on my opinion because with stop lose we can trade and have our mind at rest and also be at the safe side of the market

Member qupsgroup is an unknown quantity at this point qupsgroup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am saying, if we understand the trend direction with the right combination of tools, there is no need to use stop loss. there are clear signals before any price spike, always. And prices do not move randomly at all. trading is about probabilities rather than certainties, and every trader has losses.

Senior Member Md. Mominul Islam is on a distinguished road Md. Mominul Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is noticed that if i use stop-loss technique, then i probably get over that reduction. Now i use stop-loss and focus on benefit both on my dealing. And doing well in the marketplace. Stop-loss generally reduces the quantity of threats or failures in currency dealing. But if you spend reasonable quantity of investment, then its your wish whether you use stop-loss or not.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss in one of the best invention of the financial trading. At the same time it's also one of the most cursed things in forex - how many times was your stop-loss hit just before the trend reversed in the direction of your position. For many trader stop loss order are the reason of depression and despair. Unfortunately, not many of them understand that if they didn't use stop-loss the results would have been even worse.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suhermanto View Post
    I am always set the stop loss in 15 pip or sometimes 24 pis not more, but right now I am searching for a method to get the better stop loss placement, because the price hit my stop loss many times.
    You should not just try to place your stop loss at points that you think that is good like 15 - 24 pips. I am saying this simply because of the fact that a forex trader really needs use risk reward ratio and support and resistance levels to choose the entry and exit points.

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is one of the important tools in forex trading, but must know how to use it well in order to achieve the highest success in achieving profit and loss prevention important factors determine where to place stop loss.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    placement of stop loss may not be significant, it depends on the style of trading that we use, if we are able to deal with huge losses, we do not need a stop loss, but this should not be done for beginners who do not have a good experience in trading without a stop loss. for long-term trading, stop loss is essential

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 263 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)