+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 263 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Senior Member saim16020 is an unknown quantity at this point saim16020's Avatar
    Thanks
    बंद करो हानि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है, क्योंकि कारोबार की शुरुआत है महसूस हो रहा होगा कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार
    मुनाफा कमाने के लिए बहुत आसान है, लेकिन जब वे विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में अपनी राजधानी ढीला तो वे के बारे में है कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार
    का सूचक है और उपकरण, ऐसा लगता है किव्यापार सूचक का उपयोग व्यापार पूंजी को बचाने के बेहतर.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop is very imortant hting wile trading and it is also part of risk management because if trade against you thAN stop loss will prvent you from big losses if someone thinks that thee is no need of stop loss and if trade goes against them and they lost their internet connection tan what about their acapital their all the capital will be lost so while trading stop loss must be set

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think stop lose is not too important i mean we can use manual cut lose rather than using automatic stop lose because if we use manual it is can be seeing reversal point and we can close our order in right area

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading a forex trader must aim at maximizing the profit and minimizing the loss in order to get succesful . in this effort stoploss is very imortantant thing which a trader must use .smaler or bigger capital no matter on must put a stop loss if one has large capital he or she can use bigger stoploss to aviod any demage to his account

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes the stop loss play very important rule in the forex trading. The stop loss can save our loss form causing big loss. So i will take the stop loss when i needed. Stop loss is a system and we can used that when the market is going down. By stop loss we can stop your trading in the bad time

Banned naqvi5222 is on a distinguished road naqvi5222's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is very importan for a trader and it work to limited ur loss at a point and u have to set a point where ur traading stop at the time of loss and it very help full for trader for avoiding big loss.

Banned Md. moshin(opu) is an unknown quantity at this point Md. moshin(opu)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Previously, I have no idea about stop loss. And then I take a lot of money damages. Now I understand that if I use stop loss, then I probably overcome that loss. Now I use both my business on stop loss and profit target. And a good job market. The risk of loss or damage to forex trading stops short. However, if you have the appropriate amount of capital, then its your wish or if you do not use a stop loss of investment. It is not required that much.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is very important tool available in forex and must be used as a safety measure to protect your capital from loss to a particular limit only.it must be used by newbie otherwise their whole equity will be subject to risk of complete loss.

Banned fahri is an unknown quantity at this point fahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    for stop loss, I am still confused to where to put that right. I prefer to cut loss, by looking at the movement of a candle. as if to cut loss, it could be the price reverses. but to cut loss, then we have analyzed the price of the candle that occur close

Junior Member nazir8484 is an unknown quantity at this point nazir8484's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think,
    in my opinion using stop loss in strategy is very important and very useful to save money and keep capital specially for traders who have not enough experience and knowledge about forex trading and need to not lose money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 263 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)