+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 263 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    Sorry mate, but i think i am disagree with your opinion. I get really great floating just caused simple reason. i never use my stop loss. I just set take profit and thinking everything will going easy and the price will return before it was through. But, i was wrong and i get multiple margin call cause my little mistake. So, stop loss are really important. We must said the strategy will great if we are know the limit of profit and the limit of risk.
    In management of the causes of success and learning is also another reason and gain experience and skill and the ability to manage capital and good planning for the trading process all these reasons, success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Discordance View Post
    i think stop lose is not too important i mean we can use manual cut lose rather than using automatic stop lose because if we use manual it is can be seeing reversal point and we can close our order in right area
    Sorry mate, but i think i am disagree with your opinion. I get really great floating just caused simple reason. i never use my stop loss. I just set take profit and thinking everything will going easy and the price will return before it was through. But, i was wrong and i get multiple margin call cause my little mistake. So, stop loss are really important. We must said the strategy will great if we are know the limit of profit and the limit of risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Right formula, 20 pips stop loss from resistance or support is really powerful to stop overflow of loss from our trader and it's different from manual stop loss judgement. If we are under of support or above of resistance then 20 pis stop loss is secure for our trade.

need learn in experience in trading forex trading forex trading so that the analysis correctly based on the strength and power movements of the capital market in order to perform calculations based on analyzing fundamental advantage of new economic

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by damado View Post
    i can say that the stop loss should be placed 20 pips away from the support or the resistance , otherwise it may have seen that market is looking to show some places in the market for more better trades with stop loss if it is place at right place. the more close to take profit , the stop loss is more danger.
    Right formula, 20 pips stop loss from resistance or support is really powerful to stop overflow of loss from our trader and it's different from manual stop loss judgement. If we are under of support or above of resistance then 20 pis stop loss is secure for our trade.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can say that the stop loss should be placed 20 pips away from the support or the resistance , otherwise it may have seen that market is looking to show some places in the market for more better trades with stop loss if it is place at right place. the more close to take profit , the stop loss is more danger.

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, the proper placement of stop loss in forex trading is very important, because the stop loss will protect your account from a margin call, from that we can see how the market was going at the time, so we will easily put the stop loss and take profit in good position and secure.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 865721 View Post
    in forex trading a forex trader must aim at maximizing the profit and minimizing the loss in order to get succesful . in this effort stoploss is very imortantant thing which a trader must use .smaler or bigger capital no matter on must put a stop loss if one has large capital he or she can use bigger stoploss to aviod any demage to his account
    reducing the use of fundamental trading risk and reduce the movement of capital and the appropriate strategic analysis trading plan in accordance with the capital maximizing the gain and use capital in manage and reduce fail in trading analysis

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,213 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is very helpful in fx market to minimize your risk or to control on your loss..stop loss se hamara account poori tarah safe hai aur stop loss se hum tensionless bhi ho jaate hai,hume achhe se capital managemnt karke stop loss use karna chahiye..

Member Good Morning is an unknown quantity at this point Good Morning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss distance should be set to manage risk with forex trading. Losses are part of the trading. If there is profit in the trade than it is important to move the stop loss to break even.
    'eLCy'

Banned safinova_iuk is an unknown quantity at this point safinova_iuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes your plan is very good for the trader i also doing this type of work in my account also.i have no investment in the Forex market but i am doing profit from the forum buns and i give withdraw my profit ev3ry day end and i am getting good profit from this market and i am doihg work in the forum also for king more bonus..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 263 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)