+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 263 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Banned anjan1987 is an unknown quantity at this point anjan1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are completely justice as the receive made me to use block disadvantage and abide gain piece i was losing in my deigning i was not using ending loss or bonk clear but after i victimized them my results converted to be more surpass.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is useful to limit losses, so the stop loss is very important. if you do not put a stop loss, you could be floating minus big and get big loss, even you can get a margin call. I put the stop loss support resistance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahira View Post
    In management of the causes of success and learning is also another reason and gain experience and skill and the ability to manage capital and good planning for the trading process all these reasons, success
    Thaks, i love your statement. Management are really the golden key to make our trade success or not. How we are be able to manage and how we discipline to obey it will bring our trade on different level. I trade with simple money management. That help me much to make my money survive on market.

Member Rakib Islam is an unknown quantity at this point Rakib Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is very important for the forex trading.It is so important for us to place a stop loss when we trade in forex.With a stop loss in forex.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading a forex trader should aim at maximizing the profit and minimizing the loss so as to find succesful. during this effort stoploss is extremely imortantant factor that a trader should use. smaler or bigger capital notwithstanding on should place a stop loss if one has giant capital he / she can make use of bigger stoploss to actually aviod any demage to actually his account

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yess practice makes perfect! we need time... rushing to get profits will only comes a failure and a loss.... we need more study and trading in demo even we had already trade in real
    I have been working on a plan that i will try to make 10% of my capital weekly from not more than three trades, i want to risk 10% of my capital per trade and i plan to trade only the best signals, this way it wont take me more than 3 trades to make my target.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In management of the causes of success and learning is also another reason and gain experience and skill and the ability to manage capital and good planning for the trading process all these reasons, success
    Yess practice makes perfect! we need time... rushing to get profits will only comes a failure and a loss.... we need more study and trading in demo even we had already trade in real

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Right formula, 20 pips stop loss from resistance or support is really powerful to stop overflow of loss from our trader and it's different from manual stop loss judgement. If we are under of support or above of resistance then 20 pis stop loss is secure for our trade.
    make the management right to reduce the risk of forex trading reduces losses in accordance with the learning and experience and adequate knowledge mendapt trading experience accordance with risk and reward in trade

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is most inportant things in forex. its help to protect our account if trade going against us.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Right formula, 20 pips stop loss from resistance or support is really powerful to stop overflow of loss from our trader and it's different from manual stop loss judgement. If we are under of support or above of resistance then 20 pis stop loss is secure for our trade.
    i think using stop lose is not universal and not generally same as other trader because eevery trader have the trading method so it hink the range of stop lose vary also,and much better to use manual cut lose

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 263 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)