+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 263 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Banned mbloo is on a distinguished road mbloo's Avatar
    Thanks
    a stop is very important when it comes to forex trading i know that the stop loss is the best way to make the money and that way i know i will keep on making it through protecting my account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asfi27 is an unknown quantity at this point asfi27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    placing stop loss is the most important thing in forex trading in my view.people put stop loss but need to keep in mind that those stops should be place in right place so that it wont eat your profit.you need top have a good idea about support an resistance to place stop loss correctly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Forexer is an unknown quantity at this point Forexer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, chances that will be but still depends on the trader how he can monitor and read the market well. We know some don't use stop loss and they can still have good profit or even better because of their capability to analyze the market efficiently.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    stop loss is useful to limit losses
    I strongly agree with this one, the stop loss is great for brake loss. that loss is not enlarged. that loss could be in minimalisir. so, the SL is one of the strategies using in order to lay off when price reverses direction from the predictions. but market volatility can only move just touching the Stop loss and then return to the path of our predictions. It makes traders disappointed, so in addition to the stop loss it will be good if you use the Take profit too, but don't make lot TP so quickly moved if prices are moving sideways.
    Last edited by Roddexx; 2013-02-12 at 06:04 PM.

Member Dede Gunawan is an unknown quantity at this point Dede Gunawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade in forex, actually the most important is Stop loss . because we didn't know , where price go untill. I'm agree with this thread , most of people success in the first use system no stop loss . but the end of they trade they will meet MC

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DBS View Post
    in forex trading a forex trader should aim at maximizing the profit and minimizing the loss so that you can get succesful. during this effort stoploss is amazingly imortantant issue that a trader should use. smaler or bigger capital regardless of on should place a stop loss if one has giant capital she or he could use bigger stoploss to firmly aviod any demage to firmly his account
    Put SL and TP based on stting your target, if i give much time in forex i can earn more money also learn many thing about forex trading business as profitable business, so need time to give in forex

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading a forex trader should aim at maximizing the profit and minimizing the loss so that you can get succesful. during this effort stoploss is amazingly imortantant issue that a trader should use. smaler or bigger capital regardless of on should place a stop loss if one has giant capital she or he could use bigger stoploss to firmly aviod any demage to firmly his account

Senior Member zulfikar fx is an unknown quantity at this point zulfikar fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, the placement of stop loss is very important for commerce, because the stop loss will protect your account from huge losses, will even protect your account from the threat of a margin call, we can choose a good placement for the stop loss order is not easily moved by the market.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anjan1987 View Post
    You are completely justice as the receive made me to use block disadvantage and abide gain piece i was losing in my deigning i was not using ending loss or bonk clear but after i victimized them my results converted to be more surpass.
    safety trading need controled by stop loss and appropriate use of the exchange of experience and capital analysis with the trading plan and a real experience of the analysis of the negotiations will market through the analysis of transactional analysis

Senior Member saim16020 is an unknown quantity at this point saim16020's Avatar
    Thanks
    ये रखकर बंद करने के लिए एक बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण कारक है जो व्यापारियों के अधिकांश जानने के लिए और डेमो खाते व्यापार में बहुत
    अच्छी तरह से अभ्यास की जरूरत है. के बाद से वहाँ कोई निश्चित तरीका है यह वास्तव में लोगों की सबसे जिस तरह से उन्हें लगता है कि उनके
    लिए बेहतर है का पालन करें. मैं धुरी अंक और इस के लिए समर्थन प्रतिरोध विधि का उपयोग करें.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 263 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)