+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 263 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Senior Member sweet123 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet123's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is lucky earning. If you can do forex trading properly you can make a lot of money from there and you can solve all of your financial problem from forex trading. If you are lucky in forex trading you can make a lot of money from there and can become millionaire from there. But if you have not lucky you can also can earn money from there by hard working. But you can not say that forex is lucky earning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedom is an unknown quantity at this point freedom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is the one setting with which we can peacefully go away from our trading terminal for other work that our account
    will be still safe if anything happens in market that is unpredictable and market runs opposite to our position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MotorBalap is an unknown quantity at this point MotorBalap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, stop loss in one strategy to make our balance safe from margin call, but when we have very big capital and we know the good of money management we can use stop loss. but it is so dangerously

Banned ROCK.TRADER is an unknown quantity at this point ROCK.TRADER's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with your opinion, when there is a huge movement and balances to protect us from the fierce and equity market movements, we can secure it with a stop loss even if it is not time to put our stop loss can do to cut loss, we just need to accept that open position that we put not in accordance with what we expect, and immediately act

Junior Member aab is an unknown quantity at this point aab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup u r completely right >> u should be petient in deeling with Forex >> so will feel great when u earn money >> but step by step u can reach the top ..

best wishes to all

Banned donj is an unknown quantity at this point donj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddexx View Post
    I strongly agree with this one, the stop loss is great for brake loss. that loss is not enlarged. that loss could be in minimalisir. so, the SL is one of the strategies using in order to lay off when price reverses direction from the predictions. but market volatility can only move just touching the Stop loss and then return to the path of our predictions. It makes traders disappointed, so in addition to the stop loss it will be good if you use the Take profit too, but don't make lot TP so quickly moved if prices are moving sideways.
    if we want to do something and get the best results and so we have to take them with full concentration, but then we do not make it rigid because of concentration, because the right concentration is focus our mind to something with relax.

Senior Member Forexer is an unknown quantity at this point Forexer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Problem right now is that I do hedging and I just close 34 of my sell position in eur/usd and maintain 30 buy position. But then its price goes down 25 pips down. So what happen is that I open 20 sell position, guess what happen? its goes up to 30 pips already and I feel at loss right now .Now I have two position buy and sell that is in negative. But still I still do believe in my strategy. Its an acid test that I need to take.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Forexer View Post
    Yes, chances that will be but still depends on the trader how he can monitor and read the market well. We know some don't use stop loss and they can still have good profit or even better because of their capability to analyze the market efficiently.
    stop loss will amke trade safety and make capital not loss in big trader, in the Forex trading is a great risk to avoid losses and calculate losses and always be careful with the capital and appropriate management of market risk and trading account capital management

Senior Member MotorBalap is an unknown quantity at this point MotorBalap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think stop loss in very importand for us, because with stop loss we can avoid our balance going to margin call, but when we have huge of fund we can trade without stop loss. but must be use good of MM well.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbloo View Post
    protecting my account
    Yes you are right, protection from MC is important one of them is by using a Stop loss. so as a guardrail when price reverses direction sharply.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 263 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)