+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 263 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Senior Member mdtareq is an unknown quantity at this point mdtareq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss could be a vital issue forex mercantilism however most of the newbies fail to use it efficiently even then them ought to be used the FTO. Cause it helps Associate in Nursing account from being nix. therefore use it every time one day you'll be able to additionally become helpful to that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can say that it is mostly hard in the forex market to do the excellent tradings if we have less knowledge in the market. the stop loss is the gurantee that we will not lose more than we have in the budget.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmad786 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my open in view stop loss is very important thing in Forex trading but i know most of the newbies fail to use it efficiently even then them ought to be used the Sl.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fact that most traders place a stop loss at a very low level, usually 30-50 pips from the opening position. It shows that the placement of stop losses are generally not realistic, because the range of 30-50 pips it in the range of daily fluctuations of currencies. It means we throw away the chance of rebounding opportunities execution price with the position at the level that should not be

Senior Member romee01 is an unknown quantity at this point romee01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Close the burning positioning is usually a critical component that most professionals in the process of reading in a marvelous way in audition Exchange account. Since there is absolutely no way to intervene, only fixed the majority agrees with the way they think is best for the children. I use stuff pivot resistance and service to this particular method.

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop inserting could be a important issue that most of the traders got to learn and follow all right in Demo account commerce. Since there's no mounted thanks to screw specifically most of the individuals follow the approach they feel is healthier for them. i take advantage of pivot points and support resistance technique for this.
    jbp

Banned chandrabd1971 is on a distinguished road chandrabd1971's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the past, I do not have a clue as to break it. And then I lost a lot of money. Now I understand that if I use stop loss method, then the damage will probably win. Now I have my stop loss and target profit used as trading. And market success. Reduce the risk of damage or loss in forex trading stops. But if you invest a fair amount of capital, so whether you desire it or are not using a stop loss. I do not need it.

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think stop lose is most important for the trader. At first i do not know this but after losing in forex i am able to earn money and reduce the lose. Here the trader can overcome the lose. If you are not able to analyze the market, then use the stop lose. we will reduce the lose properly.

Banned RifatMishuk is an unknown quantity at this point RifatMishuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course stop placing is a vital issue which in turn a lot of the professionals should find out as well as exercise well within Trial bank account trading. Since there is no set way to take action exactly the majority abide by how they experience is much better for the children. I prefer pivot factors as well as assist level of resistance way for this specific.

Senior Member zulfikar fx is an unknown quantity at this point zulfikar fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    the use of stop loss is very important, because if we do not use a stop loss, our account can be exposed to a margin call, we can put a stop loss in the right position that is not easily moved by the market, although sometimes stop loss would be detrimental to trade, but it can protect from the threat of a margin call, and very good if we use it in every trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 263 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)