+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 263 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss acts as an airbag and avoids accident by limiting and closing our trade when we start losing consistently ..
    This is the best method of risk management to save our capital from going into deep loss. By putting stop loss in the trade , we can sit off the computer and can take a sleep without watching and waiting .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dreamer15 is an unknown quantity at this point dreamer15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The stop loss facility is one of the unique features of Forex trading.It limits the risk of losing whole amount of investment.Thus it gives the trader a kind of confidence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asu_momod_india_jamput is on a distinguished road asu_momod_india_jamput's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everything has to bear a method.. in a very planned manner.. victimization stop-loss is simply the issue required for a sound commerce.. though we have a tendency to saw that our trades reverse back when touching our stop-loss levels. however we have a tendency to forget one issue that it saved United States persistently from processing our account... therefore that one higher.. losing little or processing the complete account

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is incredibly vital for the Forex trading, as a result of the beginner's of the trading should feel that Forex trading is incredibly straightforward to earn the financial gain. If we are able to use stop lose trading suggests that it's able to be a trader however if it doesn't or can't use it seabed stop lose trader still in hesitation.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very much important while trading in the forex market. so if you have to manage your money well in this market then you must have to trade with stop loss and take profit so that you will not lose more and gain good profits.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is very important for us, but before we think about it, it is good to make good analysis for the market then we can make a correct decision and reduce the risk for floating minus and even make it profitable,
    i see some scenario from you, and i like to read them and especially point C

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kucai bilai View Post
    in trading forex, I find it difficult to determine the value of stop losses, and therefore I rarely use stop losses, but always set great resistance. because in my experience as a starter, due to errors determines stoploss hastening margin call.
    I set a stop loss on the resistance and support nearest the open position, when I open a trading position, I suggest always use stop loss when performing an open position in forex trading because, without a stop loss, we just repeat the same mistakes, and do not believe the market terhdapap forex, forex market as it moves fickle and do not always stay

Banned faroky is on a distinguished road faroky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Previously, I have no idea the damage stops. And then I lost a lot of money. Now I understand that if I use stop loss, then I probably exceeded the damage. Now I use a stop loss and profit target is about trading. And a good job market. The risk of loss in trading Forex or enough to stop the damage can be reduced. However, if you have a fair amount of capital, if you wish to stop the loss of his or her investment if you want to use. It is very necessary.

Senior Member kucai bilai is an unknown quantity at this point kucai bilai's Avatar
    Thanks
    in trading forex, I find it difficult to determine the value of stop losses, and therefore I rarely use stop losses, but always set great resistance. because in my experience as a starter, due to errors determines stoploss hastening margin call.

Senior Member hadidbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point hadidbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I decide with you, apply the bring to a standstill loss in Forex trading is lone of skilled money management. If you sort out not aid bring to a standstill loss is your target profit is boundless, but you are furthermore not restricted to loss as well. It could not be a conundrum if it has a very generous hub and here is a opportunity prices will curve around. Inside Forex trading, whatever thing can take place, at that time the bring to a standstill loss, you can deal with the risks with the intention of might be obtained if the promote fee divergent to expectations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 263 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)