+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 263 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    without the use of stop loss trading is very risky, we can not calm when left chart, the stop loss is saalah a good money management, a beginner it is advisable to use a stop loss, as a beginner do not have the accurate analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I enjoyed reading the topic Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.
    We all admit the importance of importance of stop loss placement in our forex trading.Best wishes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    placement of stop loss in trading can be crucial when his market is moving up and down is not clear, account balances and equity so that we are safe, we can trade using a stop loss and so we could be comfortable when risks are limited and do not worry we will run out funds

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the past, I have not a clue about the stop-loss level. And then I have a lot of money for a loss. Now, I understand that, if your use of the stop-loss order, then I probably lost the win. Now I use the stop loss and target price will benefit from my trading. And a good market. A Stop-loss level is, in principle, to a reduction in the risks and minimizing foreign currency trading. But if you invest reasonably, then the capital of his stop-loss level, whether you want to or use. Needed not so much.

Member winboy007 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in my opinion Stop loss is very important for the forex trading, because the beginner's of the trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to earn the profit but when they loose their capital in forex trading then they think that about the forex trading indicator's and tools, so better to use the trading indicator to save the trading capital. thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joynan View Post
    Yes i think that stop loss is very important for the forex trading. Because the beginner's of the trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to earn the profit but when they loss their capital in forex trading then they think that about the forex trading indicator's and tools, so better to use the trading indicator to save the trading capital. Thanks all traders.
    It is very important to do risk management and money management by using stop loss and take profit, both them as a part of your trading plan.Stop loss must be put to all the trades and also in certain cases one can put even take profit price to their trades.

Senior Member learnforex is an unknown quantity at this point learnforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss distance should be set to manage risk with forex trading. Losses are part of the trading. If there is profit in the trade than it is important to move the stop loss to break even... Best of luck .

Member taya.kalim is on a distinguished road taya.kalim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop lose is the most difficult for the novice trader, if we can use stoplose trading means it's ready to be a trader but if it does not or can not use it segabai stoplose trader still in doubt,It is so important for us to place a stop loss when we trade in forex.With a stop loss in forex,you can just leave your orders there.With a stop loss,you can avoid losing so much,if your analysis is wrong.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys mere khayal se forex trading me stop loss set karna bohoti joruri hey, kue ki stop loss set kane se trader ko kam loss ki sambbona hey. is liya stop loss har trader ko follow karna chayea. or ap ko pata hona chayia ki stop loss kis tara set kar na hey. than k u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i think that stop loss is very important for the forex trading. Because the beginner's of the trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to earn the profit but when they loss their capital in forex trading then they think that about the forex trading indicator's and tools, so better to use the trading indicator to save the trading capital. Thanks all traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 263 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)