+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 263 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I certainly agree with you and I also think stop loss is a tool that is too useful and useful in forex trading we can use this tool to save our capital from large losses, no doubt stop loss gives us a small loss but it saves us from big loss that we cannot pay at any cost, so this is a very important tool and we have to use it, all the old and new forex traders that you have to use stop loss in every trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jii han stop los sbohat hi importat hi hai humy hamesha apni trade the main stop loss use because chaye kun to stop loss you use humi ko kisi account bhi big loss sa bachta hai aur bet humy produces ka rasta bhi dai hi to stop stop again hum santai ho jaty hi ab ab big loss, bro and, there is no double in forex trading, I really think stop loss is very important from the forex business because we can use the strategy and protect our account from destruction so it is a very good way to survive in the field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is basically a high-risk trading business and we need to define our risk for all trades and we need to trade using the right stop loss in trading, traders must be skilled to avoid high risks and to avoid losses in trading. and some traders avoid using stoploss and this is only profitable with a large account size and if you are a trader whose account size is too low and you do not use stop losses then you may profit in 5 to 6 trades but if an error occurs and you one trade will end all profit and remaining amount in your account

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well of course I think it's very true that stop loss is very important for forex trading, because beginners from trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to make a profit but when they lose their capital in forex trading they think of forex trading indicators and tools , so it's better to use trade indicators to save trading capital. and personally to me, I assume that stop loss is the most difficult thing to do in a currency and for me this is a challenge because I never set a predetermined stop loss level because I always try to close quickly or come out when momentum fades after certain moves quickly and that is what we need to know that this market is driven by fear and nothing is guaranteed and when you want to trade, this is the best way to use stop.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important for the forex trading, because the beginner's of the trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to earn the profit but when they loose their capital in forex trading then they think that about the forex trading indicator's and tools, so better to use the trading indicator to save the trading capital.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately in forex trading, I personally think the placement of stop loss is one of the most important keys if you want to make forex trading more profitable. Another mistake traders make is they shift their stop loss. They shifted it backwards, thinking that trade would only return a little more and would return to their path and the process of trading on the Forex Leahy market was purely an investment project, needed a well thought out strategy and process plan and set ground rules to keep you a trader success, and according to the plan you learn it is necessary to take into account basic rules to ensure the success of the trading plan and the most important of these rules:

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously i have no idea about stop-loss. And then i loss a lot of money. Now i realize that if i use stop-loss method, then i probably overcome that loss. Now i use stop-loss and target profit both on my trading. And doing well in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risks or losses in forex trading. But if you invest decent amount of capital, then its your wish whether you use stop-loss or not. It is not that much necessary

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a very important tool to use at any time when you trade in forex, this will guarantee that when trading is wrong, you have a stop loss that will prevent further losses from further increases so that you make sure that there are no margin calls will make you unconscious. and I really believe that using stop losses is very important in forex trading, this is very important for your account. Stop loss will protect your funds, especially when your Open Position is wrong. Stop loss avoids you from margin calls, so use stop loss and good money management for success.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a real savior for traders in Forex trading, where traders choose the lowest level so that if it reaches the price to this level then closes the deal, as we said earlier, these objects are real saviors for traders on the Forex market, and often used when Forex traders fall asleep and leave the trade open. No wonder the trader wakes up the next morning having lost all of his money that doesn't use it, because price movements are very volatile at the time of the release of data and indicators.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,090 Times in 4,519 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh stop placing is a very important factor which most of the traders need to learn and practice very well in Demo account trading. Since there is no fixed way to do it exactly most of the people follow the way they feel is better for them. I use pivot points and support resistance method for this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 263 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)