+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 263 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss stopers are very important in the Forex market because we can determine our profits and avoid losses when our orders reach profit, so I advise traders to trade with stop loss to increase big profits and obstacles and barriers to forex trading are huge and that is the challenge we face, we must be able to overcome obstacles in order to be successful in forex trading, we also have to be prepared to face all risks, because in the biggest forex trading Constraints are the risk of rapid loss, and we must be prepared with all that if they want to be free in the face of obstacles this obstacle.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the foreign exchange market, because of the high volatility of and some market reductions that so many traders lose their investment capital, but if you use your stop loss it will protect you from facing heavy losses during trading. so stop loss is very important for all traders. and Stop losses are very important for forex trading, as a result of trading beginners must feel that forex trading is very easy to make a profit but after they lose their capital in forex trading they assume that regarding forex trading indicators and tools, so it is higher using trade indicators to avoid waste of trading capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My openion is that if we can use the stoplose trade it means it's ready to become a trader but if you can't or can't use it all stoplose the trader is still in doubt and getting closer to taking advantage, the stop loss is more dangerous. and the best benefit of stop loss is to help reduce losses and get more profits. But if it doesn't give more profit than helping to reduce losses. You have a very good thing to get less losses.

Senior Member Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 2,482 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai forex trading men stop loss use karna bohot zarori hey kiyu ke agar market achanak se hamary trade ke against chali jati hey to is sorat men hamen ziada loss hone se bach jaye ga or kam loss men trade auto close ho jaye gi lekin agar hum stop loss use na karen to phir hamen ziada loss hoga or hamara account bhi wash ho sakta hey.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important in this Forex market trading because there is a high risk of losing in the business and someone can lose everything in one trade if he does not protect the account with a stop loss, it is very important to take small risks and achieve high targets. advantages in Forex business are the best way to work and Stop loss is a very unavoidable tool in Forex trading. to trade new traders without stopping losses will be a dangerous decision. I always set a stop loss before at that particular place of trade in the meta trader when I started trading Forex I would not use stop loss and I lost a lot of money because of that.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know how to use log in any of my blogs, but I do not want to use any of these languages because I did not know how much I did for my friend because I did not know much about my problem and I did not know why I did not get it. If the trader is unable to use the trade, then the trader has the right to cancel the trade, then the trader has lost his or her capital, so that the trader has lost his or her market order, then he has to move to the place where he has to pay the order. I have a feeling that I have been able to understand that I have been unable to apply for stoppage of stoppage for my child, or if I have stopped using my child's education, I am not able to teach him or her because I am a citizen who is a citizen and I am a citizen what is it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh stop placing is a very important factor that most traders need to learn and practice very well in trading Demo accounts. Because there is no definite way to do it, most people follow the way they feel better for them. I use a pivot point and support the resistance method for this. and Stop loss is required in a risky Forex business. Therefore we must trade with good money management. If we do not set stop loss orders it is possible to lose large capital. Several times we get immediate losses because of inaccurate settings. So in this case the market, the best analysis is needed.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-21), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 Times in 1,026 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jo Traders trading karte hue stop loss ko use karte hain to ye acha ha trading main se stop loss ko use karna acha hai. Esa bi ho sakta hai ka market km move kare or stop loss ko hit kar ke wapis a jaye to is ke liye trading main confident hona lazmi point hai tab ap stop loss ko risk km le skte hian.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sadtrader For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-20), billyboy00007 (2018-10-20), Dicar (2018-10-20), goldmaster (2018-10-20), sufiyan22 (2018-10-20), Sunriser1 (2018-10-20), Unregistered (1), Vinita (2018-10-20), zahid2016 (2018-10-20)

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,774 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard too that, mostly Forex Traders don't like to use stop loss in there trades but it's totally wrong thing because when your trade went profit it will give you good profit but when it will go in loss it can give you big loss too so i prefer to all traders that don't forget to use stop loss in your trades it's much important part of trading.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to goldmaster For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-20), billyboy00007 (2018-10-20), Dicar (2018-10-20), Sadtrader (2018-10-20), sufiyan22 (2018-10-20), Sunriser1 (2018-10-20), Unregistered (1), Vinita (2018-10-20), zahid2016 (2018-10-20)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    stoploss ek bohat ee acha feacher hai kun ka jab humain drr hota hai ager market iss trf zayda move ker gai toh humain b9ohat loss ho gaa us waqat hum stop loss lagatay hain stop loss ka sab sa bda faida ya hai ka humain sarta din bathna nhiperta hai orr na ee maerket ka inzarr kerna perta hai wo khud ba khud ee close ho jatui hai lakin main ap sa ek bat shre kerna chata hun kun k main na ajj din tk jitnay b stop[ loss lagin hai wo zarur hit hotay hain lakin kabi b take profit hit nhi huva hai

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-20), billyboy00007 (2018-10-20), Dicar (2018-10-20), goldmaster (2018-10-20), Sadtrader (2018-10-20), sufiyan22 (2018-10-20), Sunriser1 (2018-10-20), Vinita (2018-10-20), zahid2016 (2018-10-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 263 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)