+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 263 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can never be greedy or emotional once we trade in forex with a stop loss. Stop loss is a very useful tool in forex if used correctly and knowing that the utility only uses stop losses means we must protect our account from greater losses to we have to use stop loss in every trade in the forex trading business to secure our money from the big one accordingly. After market analysis we must set a stop loss. It is important that we use stop loss orders to protect or safeguard our funds to prevent large losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategies vary from one trader to another. the application of stop loss cannot be called absolute. it must be applied given the trends and types of trade and time of trading. I think we have to set a stop loss every time we open a new transaction to regulate our losses following our trading plan and if we can use stop loss trading, we are ready to become traders, but if we cannot use it, Iseabal stops losing traders. to do it exactly most people follow the way they feel better for them. I use pivot points and support the resistance method for this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think good traders always use their trading stop loss and it's the same as TP if you break your TP with a deep analysis then SL is also regulated by in-depth analysis. You have to stop your losses to become successful traders in forex. to stop our losses or control our losses and for me I always set a stop loss in 15 pips or sometimes 24 pis no more and more, but now I'm looking for a method to get better as a stop loss placement, because the price is like hitting my stop loss many times! !!

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to put a stop loss and make a profit properly so that all the needs analysis and everything will be fine with good management and all can be good to be focused and we must always be ready and as traders we must focus and stop The loss is very important for forex trading, because the first timer with trade should feel that forex trading is very easy to generate actual income, but if they reduce capital in forex trading, they might imagine that in terms of trading indicators and instruments, it is safer to operate trade marks only to store actual trade capital.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop lose is the most difficult for novice traders, if we can use StopLose trading means it is ready to become a trader but if it is not or can not be used because it is as fast as the traders stop it is still in doubt !!! and Stop loss is very important for forex trading, because beginners from trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to get profits but when they lose their capital in forex trading they think that about forex trading indicators. So it is better to use trade indicators to save trading capital.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course that there are some in forex that don't depend on stop-loss, although I see that stopping the loss of illusion that might be a tool for those of you who are owned as traders in forex and achieving a reliable method for your own proportion. profit is also a reliable method to truly be maintained as an account for large losses !! and there are some in forex that do not depend on stop-loss, although I see that stopping the loss of illusion that can be a tool for those of you who are owned as traders like in forex and achieved as a reliable method. for the proportion of your own profits it is also a reliable method for actually keeping an account for big losses !!!

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that it was a proven fact that beginner traders did not use plosively broadcast properly or used it in part, it was solon as religious faculty traders turned on all parts of the information in some bad trades and they were not pregnant if the hump bent. bad trade at any caution limit close jobs can recover as their old amount or can take advantage of it too !!! and the initial trade in foreign exchange trading profits is very easy to obtain because stop loss must be felt, it is very important for Forex trading, but I think they lose their capital, indicators and Forex trading tools, so it is better to keep trading capital trading indicators to use ... .

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It took me a long time to understand the importance of stopping losses in every trade. Because the forex market is risky and emotions disrupt trade for each and every trader, it is important to place a stop loss for each trade because it helps reduce and minimize risks so as to preserve capital. and Stop loss is very significant for Forex trading, because as a beginner of trading, you must feel that Forex trading is very easy to obtain as income. If we can use stop lose trading, it means we are ready to become a trader, but if we don't or can't use it, the seabed stops losing traders, still in doubt !!!

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I realize that if I use the stop-loss method, I might overcome that loss. Now I use stop-loss and profit targets on my trade. And doing it well in the market is ready to become a trader but if you don't or can't use it as soon as a stop trader is still in doubt. and I cannot trade without using stop loss, stop loss is very important for every trader to save money, and to identify a certain percentage in terms of losses, and this serves to control emotions too !! ! so I think this is very useful for every trader not to be without !!

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The initial trade in foreign exchange trading profits is very easy to obtain because stop loss must be felt, it is very important for Forex trading, but I think they lose their capital, Forex trading indicators and tools, so it is better to keep the trading capital trading indicators to be used. and I have never had the knowledge as an MC for tetrad times and all that I am veteran because I have never used a backward catch now I correctly use stopover as a setback on any dimension sequence and that's how historic to add inferior conclusions!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 263 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)