बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 209 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2087

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member aasiaz is on a distinguished road aasiaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    129.1 USD
    Thanks
    Stop loss plays an important role in our trading. Without using stop loss its really easy for us to blow our account in no time and I think that every trader learn stop loss importance when they once blow their account and same happened to me. So for a trader its really important to place stop loss in their trades in order to be on safer side.

2. PAMM
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to aasiaz For This Useful Post:

NicPentapol (09-10-2017)

Junior Member NicPentapol is on a distinguished road NicPentapol's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.8 USD
    Thanks
    hello,
    placing a stop loss should be a part of a trading strategy and Risk in general. Placing a stop loss means there is a limit a trader is aware that trades could reach by having losses, but at the same time losses should stop. It is also necessary as a safety measure for sudden market moves which may affect already existing open trades.

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    99 USD
    Thanks
    Dear I thanks for your post and your information I think this is important information for beginning and stop loss is the main factor in trading Bec you can know your lot from it

For example if your stop 17 pips and sperad 3 pips so total stop loss will be 20 pips and you enter this trade with 10$ and not need to loss more so you will devid your amount as stop loss and will have the lot

That mean 10$ / 20 pips = 0.5 $ lot per pip

Member Ameur Damak is on a distinguished road Ameur Damak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.15 USD
    Thanks
    the stop loss is the real savior of traders in the currency trading, where the trader chooses the lowest level so that if the price to this level is closing the deal, and as we said at the outset, and used frequently when forex traders go to sleep and they leave open positions. It is no surprise that the trader woke up the next morning and lost all his money if he did not use the stop loss, because the price movement is very volatile especially when the data and indicators are released.

Junior Member SMARTTRADER is an unknown quantity at this point SMARTTRADER's Avatar
    Caught animals
    3 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1.4 USD
    Thanks
    Guys, I'm sorry to tell you all that using stop loss is one of worst forex strategy. Forex is very volatile, the direction goes bear and sometimes it goes bully.
    So why use stop loss when sooner or later the direction will retrace and be in your favor. Instead of using stop loss, use hedging, you trade in both direction. Open 2nd trade when the 1st trade is against it.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 1,205 Posts
    forex trader ke liye apne har trade me stop loss ka use karna bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader jetna jada kamm risk aur control se market me kaam karta haio uske liye esme utna he acha rehta hai,esme trader ko discipline me rehna chahiye..

Moderator dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking has a brilliant future dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 973 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex trader ke liye apne har trade me stop loss ka use karna bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader jetna jada kamm risk aur control se market me kaam karta haio uske liye esme utna he acha rehta hai,esme trader ko discipline me rehna chahiye..
    Haan bhai har ek trader ke liye kafi jayda important ye rahta hai ki wo hamesha stop loss ka istemaal karte huye trade kare, market dangerous hai aur kab trend badal jaaye kuch bharosa nahi hota hai stop loss safety hoti hai capital ki bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Member waheeha ashfaq is on a distinguished road waheeha ashfaq's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30.6 USD
    Thanks
    Stop loss is very important for the forex trading, because the beginner's of the trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to earn the profit but when they loose their capital in forex trading then they think that about the forex trading indicator's and tools, so better to use the trading indicator to save the trading capital.

Member aarabane will become famous soon enough aarabane's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233.8 USD
    Thanks
    it is a great fault for the trades who work without stop louse, because no one knows exactly the way of the pair of the motto, and I think that to make good business, it is necessary to make good analysis of the market and also choose the right ener in the market

12. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Me in a location of friendly environment Guys love you All
    Accumulated bonus
    117.4 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,060 Times in 496 Posts
    Stop loss tool is really interesting and awesome tool one of the best tool here in the Forex. Stop loss completely helped you to
    Save your Capital from being washed on time that market goes completely against you and you was not here on the internet to do so. So the stop loss tool automatically protect you.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (10-15-2017), billyboy00007 (Yesterday), FOREXMAN (10-14-2017), garrysidhu (10-17-2017), ghaffar500 (10-17-2017), incomejobs (10-14-2017), jellybelly2017 (10-18-2017), kanita (10-16-2017), munibkhan (10-16-2017), punjabpolice (10-14-2017), rehanayaz (10-16-2017), sachit (10-16-2017), zahid2016 (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread