+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 263 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been working on a plan that i will try to make 10% of my capital weekly from not more than three trades, i want to risk 10% of my capital per trade and i plan to trade only the best signals, this way it wont take me more than 3 trades to make my target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh stop placing is a very important factor which most of the traders need to learn and practice very well in Demo account trading. Since there is no fixed way to do it exactly most of the people follow the way they feel is better for them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously i have no idea about stop-loss. And then i loss a lot of money. Now i realize that if i use stop-loss method, then i probably overcome that loss. Now i use stop-loss and target profit both on my trading. And doing well in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risks or losses in forex trading. But if you invest decent amount of capital, then its your wish whether you use stop-loss or not.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh stop placing is a very important factor which most of the traders need to learn and practice very well in Demo account trading. Since there is no fixed way to do it exactly most of the people follow the way they feel is better for them.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously i have no idea about stop-loss. And then i loss a lot of money. Now i realize that if i use stop-loss method, then i probably overcome that loss. Now i use stop-loss and target profit both on my trading. And doing well in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risks or losses in forex trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't let losses grow uncontrollably, when we see profit we close trades to record smaller profits, how we can leave our trade without controlling losses, after quitting will ensure that you don't lose more than a fixed amount. and where placing stop loss will be important depends on each of us. I think where the stop stop is not fixed and depends on each of your traders may not be profitable when using a stop loss is too small. Pivoit Leavel is probably a good tool to help us manage SL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 263 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)