बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2150

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Junior Member not admin is on a distinguished road not admin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19.59 USD
    Thanks
    It all depends on us also for what we are looking for a day, to Determine how many pips are used for your stop loss,
    Depending on your plan or target for a particular trade you are in, for example you Determine that this
    I want 60pips and you see that candle already so nearly 25 or 30pips, you can see that
    you are ready to lose 60pips to 25pips. Stop loss is strongly recommended to always use
    and also guide your money in case of market reversal so it will not exchange all accounts.

2. Bitcoin
    Junior Member sisca is on a distinguished road sisca's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7.15 USD
    Thanks
    Previously I did not know about stop-loss. And then I lost a lot of money.
    Now I realize that if I use the stop-loss method, then it is most likely to overcome that loss.
    Now I use stop-loss and good profit target on my trading. And doing well in the market.
    Stop-loss essentially minimizes the amount of risk or loss in forex trading. But if you invest
    in civilized capital, then your wish is whether you use stop-loss or not. That's not necessary.

Junior Member munich is on a distinguished road munich's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18.18 USD
    Thanks
    Stop loss is very important. We know, in the forex market, prices move very wild.
    I mean no one can predict price movements. What we can do is just try to make our trade security.
    We know that many players in the forex market. All of them have their needs.
    it makes forex like war for buyers and sellers. So, if we have open ownership on one side,
    buying or selling we should prepare the attack from the other side. Stop loss will make us lose money if we are on the wrong side.

Junior Member freedombret is on a distinguished road freedombret's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16.29 USD
    Thanks
    Stop loss is very important to put in the right place. If we do not use stop loss,
    we can make our money very loose. Because the market is very high and volatile market. If we are not careful,
    we will remove the market. So make sure we have a good risk and reward ratio to make our trades safe.
    it is important to make the risk ratio and reward work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

memi memi (01-21-2018)

Junior Member fanue is on a distinguished road fanue's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7.90 USD
    Thanks
    Before I got the idea to stop-loss. and then I lost a lot of money. I realize that now,
    I use stop loss and it could be more than just a loss. now uses trade goals and stop-loss benefits.
    and in the market. The amount of risk or loss in foreign currency trading, especially to reduce stop-loss.
    But if you are looking for a decent investment capital, and if you want or do not use stop-loss. Not required.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

memi memi (01-21-2018)

Senior Member youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54 is a splendid one to behold youcef54's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    131.76 USD
    Thanks
    placing a Stop Loss is very important for us, especially for traders, because of the use of stop loss function that is to minimize the risk of loss that may be we get. and if we do not use it then get ready to get a rather large loss.
    If You Like My post ... Don't Forget to click "Thanks"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

memi memi (01-21-2018)

Member rehanayaz2 has much to be proud of rehanayaz2 has much to be proud of rehanayaz2 has much to be proud of rehanayaz2 has much to be proud of rehanayaz2 has much to be proud of rehanayaz2 has much to be proud of rehanayaz2 has much to be proud of rehanayaz2 has much to be proud of rehanayaz2 has much to be proud of rehanayaz2 has much to be proud of rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3.70 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,592 Times in 222 Posts
    Jee bilkul aapne thik kaha hai by using stop loss hit send button line ads St stop loss is very improvement in the trade always use stop loss in the trade I have perfect binding to maximum this stop loss my trading it's all parts of discipline

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

chak148 (Yesterday), jimmy17 (Yesterday), Nirzana (Yesterday), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (Yesterday)

Member jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    248.48 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,239 Times in 808 Posts
    stop lose is the very important rule in the trading business and save the earning in the trading so i suggest any one use the stop lose best in the trading and save the best profit in the trading because stop lose is the very best part in the trading and best tool in the trading so use best and save the money

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

danish555 (01-21-2018), incomejobs (Yesterday), memi memi (01-21-2018), sarfraz786 (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Caught animals
    2 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    911.21 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,018 Times in 1,444 Posts
    stop loss ko use karna bohat hi zarurri hai is se humamra account safe rehta hai or hum bare loss se bech jate hain jab bi market hmari trade ke against jati ahi to trade auto close ho jati hai.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (01-21-2018), azharahmad (01-21-2018), balli (Today), jimmy17 (Yesterday), KASINA (Yesterday), yulbang111 (Yesterday)

17. Options
    Junior Member badrita is on a distinguished road badrita's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.63 USD
    Thanks
    THE IMPORTANCE OF POLLUTING LOSS STOPs Many traders do not believe in stop loss placement.
    If I do not have a forex trading account with OANDA, me. There are times when market noise
    does not allow you to stop loss. Just ask because I think it's important to give possible suggestions.
    I say it has been determined here to give you the impression of the importance of having a pre-planned
    stop loss level, even before you enter the trade. Stop loss is a command to close
    a losing position at a predetermined rate, thereby limiting losses on certain trades.

+ Reply to Thread