+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 263 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Starting ma mjhy stop loss method ka ni pta tha is liy ma ny trading ma kafi loss ka samna kia but now i realize k kuch methods aysy hn jin ko janna bht zrori h in methods ko hm stop loss placement k toor par use kr skty hn or isi tarha hi loss s bacha ja skta h ma stop loss ko trading ma bht important smjhta hn this is very best thing for traders......ma n loss ko km krny k different plans bnay hn or on s kafi had tk faida bhi hasil hoa h........is k elawa ma n on plans ko apni trading m shamil bhi kia h is s kafi had tk loss m kmi hoi h or profit hasil hoa h......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-25), naveedbnn (2018-03-25), samia93 (2018-03-24)

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also, if you do not want your stop loss orders to be executed on the gaps, just activate the volatility protection settings on your trading area. However, there is no minimum distance between the stop loss level and the price. This means that you can actually stick your stop loss to the price: This is very important for high frequency trading, scalping and short-term trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bali For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-25), batool (2018-03-24), fxearner (2018-03-28), samia93 (2018-03-24)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fogler View Post
    Yes, that possibility will still depend on the trader how he can monitor and read the market well. We know some do not use stop loss and they can still have a good advantage or even better because of their ability to efficiently analyze markets. placing stop loss is the most important thing in forex trading in my view. People put a stop loss but keep in mind that the dismissal should be placed in the right place so it does not take your profit. You should have a good idea about supporting resistance to where the stop loss is right
    If a trader does not trade with any stop loss they also make sure that they have less capital and trade with less capital as in condition of their trade going wrong and the account is blown they do not loose huge sum of money in that trade . Some sort of money management has to be there otherwise these markets are capable enough to blow any account no matter how skilled and experienced a trader is .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrinalini For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-25)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am your proverbial chart, with your goal of putting bring to ststill loss up down candle when uptrend. But, come again? We get something done if the present is a veto down candle. I depend every time on points of support and resistance that will make trouble free of my trading type. And I will not close the deal in the gloomy floats, I will approve the deal to float used for some period until my target is satisfied .... in forex trading, I find it difficult to determine the stop loss value, and therefore I rarely use stop loss , but always set the resistance is great. because in my experience as a starter, because the error determines stoploss speed up the margin call.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-25)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading, forex traders should aim to maximize profits and minimize losses so as to gain success. during this effort stoploss is a very important factor that must be used by trader. smaler or bigger capital even though on having to place a stop loss if someone has a giant capital he can use a larger stoploss to prevent any damage to his account. in forex trading, forex traders should aim to maximize profits and minimize losses so you can get success. During this effort, stoploss is a very important factor that should be used by traders. smaler or big capital though on having to put a stop loss if someone has a giant capital he can use a bigger stoploss to actually prevent any damage to actually his account

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stopping inserts can be an important issue that most traders must learn and follow all that is true in trading Demo accounts. Because there is no installation thanks to special screws, most individuals follow an approach that they feel is healthier for them. I take advantage of the pivot point and support the resistance technique for this. The fact that most traders place a stop loss at a very low level, usually 30-50 pips from the opening position. This shows that stop loss placement is generally unrealistic, because the 30-50 pip range is in the range of daily currency fluctuations. This means we are wasting the opportunity to raise the price of the execution opportunity with a position at the level that should not

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion that if there is a great movement and balance to protect us from fierce market movements and equities, we can secure it with stop loss even though there is no time to stop stop loss we can reduce losses, we only need to accept open positions we enter not in accordance with what we expect, and act immediately First, I do not know to break it. And then I lost a lot of money. Now I understand that if I use the stop loss method, then the damage might win. Now I have a stop loss and a profit target that is used as a trading. And market success. Reduce the risk of damage or loss in forex trading stops. But if you invest enough capital, then whether you want it or not use stop loss. I do not need that.

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to Place Stop-Losses in Forex

The first thing a trader should consider is that the stop-loss must be placed at a logical level. This means a level that will both inform us when our trade signal is no longer valid and that actually makes sense in the surrounding market structure.

There are several tips on how to exit a trade in the right way. The first one is to let the market hit your predefined stop-loss which you placed just as you entered the trade. Another method is that you can exit manually, because the price action has generated a signal against your position.

Knowing how to calculate stop-loss and take-profit in Forex is important, but we would like to first mention that exits can be end up being emotion-based. For instance, you could end up manually closing a trade just because you think the market is going to hit your stop-loss. In this case you feel emotional, as the market is moving against your position, despite no price action based reason to exit manually being present.

Source: https://admiralmarkets.com/education...-trading?#c!=1 Admiral Markets

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that possibility will still depend on the trader how he can monitor and read the market well. We know some do not use stop loss and they can still have a good advantage or even better because of their ability to efficiently analyze markets. placing stop loss is the most important thing in forex trading in my view. People put a stop loss but keep in mind that the dismissal should be placed in the right place so it does not take your profit. You should have a good idea about supporting resistance to where the stop loss is right

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

ratu (2018-03-15)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading a forex trader should try to maximize profit and minimize losses so that it can work. During this business stoploss is a very imortantant factor that traders should use. smaler or bigger capital even if you have to place a stop loss if someone has a giant capital he can use a bigger stoploss to actually reduce the actual level of damage his account you are really fair because accepting makes me to use the weakness of the block and still get that part I lost in my ordination, I did not use final loss or less obvious, but after I sacrificed the result, my results became more outperformed.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

nurheli (2018-03-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 263 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)