+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 263 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A big risk that you will lose your entire account ... this is why we use stop-loss in our trading ... So we don't have to live with fear anymore about losing more than we can ... Stop- loss will ensure good sleep....
    THNX

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important for traders in the forex market because it helps limit losses and helps in making healthy trading decisions so that for each trade decision you decide at what point your prediction is no longer valid and at that point you automatically cut your losses whether you online or not. and Stop loss is very important and a trader must use this option in trading, this is a protection for you that protects you from heavy losses and in uncertainty, your order is automatically closed at the point where you have set the SL level and you are safe from losses big.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop lose ko use krna bht zarori ha q k agr stope lose ni ho ga tu account wash ho jay ga,stop lose us time bht fyda dyta ha jb market opposit side p movement kr,es taran humary order close ho jata ha ar trader ko lose b ni hota

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex you can open your account in one hour ... !!! So every time you trade there will always be a big risk that you will lose your entire account ... this is why we use stop-loss in our trading ... So we don't have to live with fear anymore about losing more than we can ... Stop- loss will ensure good sleep ... and we put a stop loss to limit the risks and losses and we have to use this tool well. The use of the wrong SL can make your account sink by placing a stop loss too tight will make your trade hit it easily. We must provide a reasonable margin for our trade before touching our SL.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see it, I personally believe I have not been rejected by your statement above. Stop loss is a must for all traders to protect their earnings income or their current capital from heavy losses. That is why for manual traders or automated traders, please consider stop loss as our account protector. and trading forex mein stop loss bhout plays an important role in Jakarta hi stop stop loss hamen as a tool k per apni trades mein hamen uses because chaye jab hum trade apni mein stop loss how to use karengy to lose more than nhi hogy

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss will be important for many traders and is a vital tool to limit your losses. I don't use this tool today and it gives me better results. I want to know if I will stop using this tool in my future trading and only trade without a stop loss. and use stop loss in every trade we do to avoid high risks if we make a mistake in making predictions. This is a very effective tool to help us carry out risk management properly.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to captainfx For This Useful Post:

tikukur (2019-05-27)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a very important thing. You are interested in this business and you have been working in the market for a long time. You want to secure investment. So, you use their stop loss and take a regular poift on this market. You have successfully worked. Stop loss is a very important thing in the forex business. This is an important part of the strategy and these are various tools provided by forex forums such as take profit and stop loss and stop loss that will allow you to exert the specific losses that you place in the trading process and that will prevent you from heavy losses and also it will prevent your account from being washed that is not good for you and in this way you will be able to continue your trade correctly and get profits in the form of money.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SL is good placement must be influenced by the way someone trades. but it would be better that the stop loss be placed in a position not too far away but not so close that when the market turns around it will not be in vain. and these are interesting tips about stop loss. for some traders using an important stop loss, but not for me personally. I have never used a stop loss, except to secure profits when floating +, I will set a stop loss to +1 when I get a profit of at least +15 pips. but that's just my trading style, other people may have different opinions.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my friend, I personally think in the forex stop loss business it is really important in forex trading and we must learn how to use stop loss effectively and save as much money as we can through stop loss and take advantage of it, before trying to learn effective stop loss and in the forex market I believe the use of stop loss in every trade I think is a must because forex is a business investment that has the same potential profit and loss. that's where protection is needed in every trade. stop loss is strongly recommended to always be used in any position to sell or buy. This can really control every one of our trades.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know about stop loss and then I lose a lot of money now I realize that if I use the stop loss method if we can use stop loss trading it means it's ready to become a trader but if not or can't use it, stop the lost trader. and the forex market, the main stop loss, bohi ziada, ha. forex trading market expert the main forex trader stop loss zaror use hike kiyun to be to use the same value to get offline traders to go to the auto trade close the ho ha ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 263 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)