+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 263 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss helps you to avoid this problem while we need to really understand the idea of resistance levels and the help phase in handling the industry because you have to use stop loss not only technical or mental problems Stop Loss can only be used to prevent Contact Margin but some traders do not like to use Stop Loss because it can prevent us from getting our TP when we don't place it in the right place with a stop loss preventing your account from heavy losses, many thanks for returning to the language forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is stop-loss is not only important it is everything and did not put over the stop-loss in the dealings he is someone who does not care about money and wants to lose even if he is following the deal to be the reserve is set to move the market in the website very quickly and we can not close the deal and the result is the loss of part much of the capital .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    Stop loss is a very important tool to be used in forex trading and many forex traders use it to minimize losses from increasing, so to save your account from margin called good for safe trading by using stop loss all the time you trade that way you don't will be deleted in one single trade. and Stop loss reduction losses, it is very important that the conversation person because they think that it is very easy to exceed the tools, Forex currency trading, forex trading to increase the use of indicators, which means that you want to save capital and indicators. Best of luck to all members of forax community. If you have a given
    Good earnings, so work hard in the business.
    ............. Work work and work.........

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a very important tool to be used in forex trading and many forex traders use it to minimize losses from increasing, so to save your account from margin called good for safe trading by using stop loss all the time you trade that way you don't will be deleted in one single trade. and Stop loss reduction losses, it is very important that the conversation person because they think that it is very easy to exceed the tools, Forex currency trading, forex trading to increase the use of indicators, which means that you want to save capital and indicators.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dha Q For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2019-04-02)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously I didn't know about stop-loss. And then I lost a lot of money. Now I realize that if I use the stop-loss method, I might overcome that loss. Now I use stop-loss and profit targets on my trade. And succeed in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risk or loss in forex trading. But if you invest a decent amount of capital, then it is your desire whether you use stop-loss or not. That's not really necessary.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading I stop losses, hota hai hum important stop loss use when I trade, hone wale risk, why do I do it for you, so that the foreign exchange traders will stop losses when trading in the trade to Uno Kabhi Bhi trades a huge loss welcome it. and mujhay ajtak yeh bat ka baray me sahi maloom nahi ho paya hi k kiss jagha pays me nay sahi when paying kesya kiya because hi or kesh mujhay behers or achay point pay stop loss ka intekhab because hopefully jesay jesay hum on sub baton ko sochtay or samjhtay chalay jae gay, the staff said asan hota chala jae no.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main forex stop loss puts the bht he matters hi es big losses as safe as the ho ho stop loss but he is useful hi special new traders ly the main forex stop loss or take advantage he is important for kion k sometimes the market will predict k against chalti to os the time stop loss puts the bht he is useful for the main trading market open karne just as the market direction or analysis is important he is the main forex main stop loss or take advantage of the important hain

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my dear, I clearly think there is no doubling that SL is part of capital management because beginners from trade must feel that forex trading is very easy to get profits but when they lose their capital in forex trading they think of indicators and Forex trading tool, so it's better to use trade indicators to save trading capital, so be careful with your money.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I use stop-loss and profit targets on my trade. And succeed in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risk or loss in Forex trading. You can only leave your order there. With a stop loss, you can avoid losing so much, if your analysis is wrong. You are right there. It is very important for us to place a stop loss when we trade in forex

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a pity that many traders don't believe in the stop loss placement and I'm also at that trader but I also lost on almost all occasions because I never used stop loss and I realize the importance of stop loss now. And I do one thing that I personally pay attention to trading and try to close when there is no chance to recover the price and stop loss is an important part of the trading strategy, and it is important for a trader to put the stop loss correctly, so there are no big losses. Sometimes it makes traders disappointed with the stop loss, when the stop loss is hit and the price reverses. we must learn to place the market well, must have a good basic understanding of the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 263 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)