+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 263 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop losses is a system or a blessing by brokers for traders. This is a matter of controlling trade up to some surely as a pips or a market. Indirectly, traders stop losses just to save investment up to a certain level and then start over with new trade if still investing anyway !!! and No one denies that Stop loss placement is very important in forex trading, it is because every trader who does not use stop loss is prepared to accept the risk that he can blow their account including we will get a margin call. there are many traders who like to use Stop loss because they already understand the risk of forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I burn a lot of money. At this point when I realized that clearly working with the stop-loss procedure, I might win over the burn. At this point I exploit stop-loss in addition to concentrating on the benefits equally with dealing with fx trading, they would probably imagine that around FX trading indicators other than instruments, and it is strongly recommended to operate a transaction warning just to salvage this investment capital transaction. and This is a good chart for traders to learn something from it. Stop losses are a tool to avoid bigger losses in trading. This should be practiced in a demo account so that when there is a need to use it one must be familiar with its use. It helps merchants to avoid big losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    Previously i have no idea about stop-loss. And then i loss a lot of money. Now i realize that if i use stop-loss method, then i probably overcome that loss. Now i use stop-loss and target profit both on my trading. And doing well in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risks or losses in forex trading. But if you invest decent amount of capital, then its your wish whether you use stop-loss or not. It is not that much necessary.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just do not know about the stop-loss problem. And then I just reduce the small fortune. Currently I just see that it is much more than just the use of stop-loss solutions, websites are very likely to heal the downhill. there is no route that is bound to exercise entirely most people adopt the direction they are looking for better for your children. and I find that without a stop loss trading it is risky so it is better used as a stop loss indicator in trading and to save capital from the biggest as a loss at one time, so have to take the practice of demo trading and learn stop loss by practicing, stop the loss means make the risk minimized !!

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very good post you have here and I am also waiting for the next useful and informative post. Using stop loss means minimizing losses and open to new and open strategies for doing other good trades. Experienced professional traders always make trades with stop loss and earn money consistently. and I find that trading the forex market is very risky, so for us to avoid unnecessary losses we have to find a way as our blocking arrangement as money by using stop loss strategy. It helps us to limit the risk of losing our precious seeds really !!

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that stop loss placement is very important in our trade. It would be very bad if all our stop loss is easily hit by the market. It will be very annoying as time. You trade not to lose but to win so it is important to set a wide stop loss for the market to wander a bit. I personally think that 35 to 50 pips stop loss is ideal because it depends on you as a risky appetite! and many at that time by accident. You may, therefore, be important to all of us to reduce at the end of the file when we trade with Forex trading. Reduction stops with Forex trading, you can easily make a purchase at this time. Leave with a reduction at the end, it is possible to drive from many sacrifices, but if your survey is usually inappropriate

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading is the most popular online business and income source worldwide. I think a very important factor that most traders need to learn and practice very well in trading Demo accounts. Since there is no surefire way to do it, most people follow the way they feel better for them. and some traders consider this tool I mean a tool to stop losses for their blessings from their business and where some people do not need this feature for traders but the main thing to use this feature is to trade in the market safely because if you use the tool this then you would think that your forex business is almost safe and your trades are not causing any serious problems or your account.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    The stop loss has huge advanteges within the forex trading business. we must use them in case we are using heavy lots sizes. If we have very huge investments then we should never worry about the stop loss but in case of heavy lots sizes we should always make it use.

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Getting out of the damage will only be one location we can align with completely disappear by each of our exchanges that are fatal with others doing work that might be our consideration now safe and sound in case something happens to a market that might not be predictable along with the work market reverses to our placements. It's like a new protective product like the Lid we have for driving a new two-wheeled vehicle. and I find that stop loss is a must, although sometimes it is difficult to apply in a trade for one side of stop loss can be a lifesaver and on the other side of stop loss can be a stumbling block when placement is incorrect or too short really!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bangkauning For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    stoploss humkouswaqat l;agana chaya jb hum ko iss ka baray main puri information goo gi k er hujm ko losss huva toh bohat zayda ho gaa ws waqat hum ko stop loss lagana chaya us waqat hum satop loss sa batach sakatay hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 263 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)