+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout line with a combination of indicators for entry.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well thanks very much for your breakout line with a combination of indicators for entry but i will like to know if we need a confirmation after making use of this strategy based on my understanding because with breakout i think we can place the order when we are through thats what i really think, best of luck as we trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't understand this strategy at all. It does not seem to be based on any indicator. You have just marked out placed to sell and buy. There are lots of places on your diagram where there are indicator crosses and you do not buy or sell.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks master the trading strategies you share .. but where can I download the indicators?? I can not find the download link utuk indicators ..
    screen shoot of the very interesting results indicators break out is master.
    the use of these indicators are suggested to use what time frame?? if all time frames could use this indicator ..
    trading hours are suggested by this indicator whatever hours .. because the session is usually when the market price is less aggressive movement asia

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's a very nice system. it's gives very good signals, but it is very difficult to me. i use this system in my demo account. i hope it gives the best result....

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jg6073727 View Post
    it seems very good strategy, but seems very difficult to me, I think you are following candlistic chart pattern to know the break outs, plzzz explain it well, how could we do this, is this strategy effects on news, or do you trade with strategy when news is coming?
    I too often got in trouble in using breakout strategy
    because it can either take the position that we will take the strategy may fail
    I still have trouble getting the advantage of a price breakout

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is classic. The way you presented your strategy that is really explicit and easily understandable. I do not have any words to thank you. I would love to give it a try on my demo account. I am really looking forward to it. Let see what it brings back to me. I think it will get something good for me.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I expect you are following candlestick represent simulate to hump the jailbreak outs, please justify it excavation, how could we do this, is this strategy effects on program, or do you trade with strategy when tidings is reaching?

Member i7ssan is an unknown quantity at this point i7ssan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    yup, I agree with your opinion. strategy needs to be on the test, backtest (see the history) and forward test on the real time trading to see the results. therefore need a more detailed explanation regarding its entry and exit rules. nor its indicators and templates need to be uploaded here so we could test out her together and report the results here.
    i am not against you but i wanna tell you that your analysis and your system is not enough because any trader wanna share his strategy chose the best chart for his strategy to explain on it , we do not have lis on ourselves we have to know the bad thing in the strategy before the good this way we will not be surrprized on loss .

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andri1990 View Post
    hello all ..
    I just want to try to divide a system.
    I hope the master here want to correct from this system.
    I try to attach a picture of the system that I use this.

many indicator it is a complicated strategy and it is not easy to understand we have to know what is the expectations of all those indicator than combine them this strategy may need a lot of adding to work good.

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Whre is the indicators in your post. Do you want just to share the chart. BUt I dont think that this forum is for sharing the charts only. Please satisfy us with your indicator that you used in this chart. Thanks.
    woow yar app ne to waqi he kafi achi strategy ham se share ki ha main to app ka kafi shuker guzar houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k es main kafi ache indecator app ne use kiye hane main es ko zaror use karoun ga or koi masla howa to app se share karoun ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open