+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout line with a combination of indicators for entry.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 931175 View Post
    it seems very good strategy, but seems very difficult to me, I think you are following candlistic chart pattern to know the break outs, plzzz explain it well, how could we do this, is this strategy effects on news, or do you trade with strategy when news is coming?
    Strategy forex trading using candlestick patterns in Forex trading trading plan is a good one i to analyze before the open positions, trading plan can be made by calculating the risk, if you use money management and trading plan right as it can profit by using candle stick pattern in Forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 931175 is an unknown quantity at this point 931175's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems very good strategy, but seems very difficult to me, I think you are following candlistic chart pattern to know the break outs, plzzz explain it well, how could we do this, is this strategy effects on news, or do you trade with strategy when news is coming?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saryofx is an unknown quantity at this point saryofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you brother ...
    as long as my breakout trader trading only when there is a price breakout ..

for that I put price alerts that I have set a price breakout price. installation price alerts are very helpful to me so I do not have to monitor the movement of prices at any time. but I will only be in front of the computer when there is an alert warning of the price I charge.

For this system if it is automated trading, so the logic languangenya has been translated into a metatrader expert advisor that can work alone without the need for manual order.

if any brother ... please give me a chance to test it ...

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your analysis on the breakout line strategy i know this is the area were most forex trader fail simply because they never take much of there time to analysis the breakout line before they place trade so i think with your clear picture they can always understand the best way to get the breakout line

Member abihofx is an unknown quantity at this point abihofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zafir View Post
    The red ADX line, which indicates the trend of the market. ... the previous day's trading range at the time of entry, on a new two-day high/low breakout
    ADX is a good indicator to see the trend, so we should always be the main monitor the daily movements and tf weekly trend, movement in a small time frame is to open a position in line with tf daily, never fight the trend better to wait for a breakout to the open position so that the direction of the trend

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    The "current price" is not the closing price but the average of the high, low, and close. The divisor (or "measurement of variability") is the average amount by which the "current price" deviates from the moving average of the "current price" during the period of measurement. The CCI computation is scaled so that 70% to 80% of the random fluctuations fall between -100 and +100.

Member zafir is an unknown quantity at this point zafir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The red ADX line, which indicates the trend of the market. ... the previous day's trading range at the time of entry, on a new two-day high/low breakout

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    strategy Forex Trading System that is great, combining the support and resistance and breakout indicator as a filter stohastic signal, using breakout trading strategy is easier if there is a strong trend, still use stop loss due to the movement of the forex market is volatile

Banned rathil is an unknown quantity at this point rathil's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you are following candlistic chart pattern to know the break outs, plzzz explain it well, how could we do this, is this strategy effects on news, or do you trade with strategy when news is coming?

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this strategy is many indicator combination strategy but very nice strategy need to very good understand if any one its using with good understand so then time he can take good profit so i am use it after good understand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open