+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout line with a combination of indicators for entry.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andri1990 View Post
    hello all ..
    I just want to try to divide a system.
    I hope the master here want to correct from this system.
    I try to attach a picture of the system that I use this.

Mere khayal se ye strategy bahut hi jayda difficult strategy hoti hai, sirf box ke bahar price aane par order place karna ye kafi risky bhi hota hai, breakout ke baad market price reversal bhi ho jata hai, jo trader iske chakar mein fas jate hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    galore indicator it is a complicated strategy and it is not uncomplicated to understand we bonk to bang what is the expectations of all those indicator than cartel them this strategy may penury a lot of adding to touch right.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munabahi is an unknown quantity at this point munabahi's Avatar
    Thanks
    it seems very good strategy, but seems very difficult to me, I think you are following candlistic chart pattern to know the break outs, plzzz explain it well, how could we do this, is this strategy effects on news, or do you trade with strategy when news is coming? it iz out standing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading forum main indicator boht ahama ha or indicator ka baghar ap achi or best trading kabi be nahi kar sakta ho es laya muaja trading main indicator ka jis din samaja a ge us din samajo ka main trading amin kamyab ho ga or main na achi or best trading kar le ha.

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    is strategy ko maine kafi baar use kiya hai, aur har baar aapko sahi breakout nahi milta hai, kafi jayda confuse bhi ho jate hai, breakout agar fake hota hai, to trader breakout hone par order laga dete hai, maine bahut loss kiya hai, aisi strategy par
    haan bhai mai bhi ye stregey kia hun to mere hisaab se 10 me 3-4 baar hi sahi hoti hai baki time e stregey fail rahti hai isse bahut logon ka loss hua hai , . ye success stregey nhi hai ,. isse long tarn ke liy use nhi kar sakten hain iss stregey se 5 se 10 pip profit lia ja sakta hai .

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    is strategy ko maine kafi baar use kiya hai, aur har baar aapko sahi breakout nahi milta hai, kafi jayda confuse bhi ho jate hai, breakout agar fake hota hai, to trader breakout hone par order laga dete hai, maine bahut loss kiya hai, aisi strategy par
    it is due to experience .if you do not have very good experience then you can differ a real breakout from a fake break out but if you use this strategy at demo at least for five yaers then you will be able to trade on real break out .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andri1990 View Post
    hello all ..
    I just want to try to divide a system.
    I hope the master here want to correct from this system.
    I try to attach a picture of the system that I use this.

Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skyonline7866 View Post
    I think you are following candlistic chart pattern to know the break outs, plzzz explain it well, how could we do this, is this strategy effects on news.we have to know what is the expectations of all those indicator than combine them this strategy may need a lot of adding to work good.nor its indicators and templates need to be uploaded here so we could test out her together and report the results here.
    Forex trading using support and resistance to wear line and the level of trend lines and very easy if you have a pivot point indicator so it will be easy to limit the movement restrictions in the analysis, so that it can set a stop loss limit, exit and entry points when analyzing forex trading

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you are following candlistic chart pattern to know the break outs, plzzz explain it well, how could we do this, is this strategy effects on news.we have to know what is the expectations of all those indicator than combine them this strategy may need a lot of adding to work good.nor its indicators and templates need to be uploaded here so we could test out her together and report the results here.

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stocks and commodities cycle. The Commodity Channel Index (CCI) was created by Don Lambert. It is used to detect when cycles begin and end. Thus, it has been widely used as a buy and sell signal generator for both stocks and commodities.

Even the inexperienced observer is aware that stocks exhibit cyclical and trending behavior patterns. Obviously, traders want to buy early when a stock begins to trend and sell early when that trend comes to an end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open