+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout line with a combination of indicators for entry.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    umpteen indicator it is a complicated strategy and it is not unhurried to realize we possess to couple what is the expectations of all those indicator than syndicate them this strategy may poverty a lot of adding to operate beneficent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member adeka is an unknown quantity at this point adeka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether it be in the form of indicators? or we draw it? (On windows)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    yes you are right price can reverse from break out but i think if we trade with proper stop loss then we will able to earn good from it and we should trade with proper stop loss then we can trade the break out easily .
    haan bhai agar hum is tarah ki strategy ka use kar rahe hai, to humare liye important hota hai, ki hum stop loss ka aisi strategy par use kare, aisi strategy par koi bharosa nahi kiya ja sakta hai, lekin aisi strategy achchi bhi hoti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned kelvin_funky is an unknown quantity at this point kelvin_funky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice analysis also uses the theory of this breakout, this is how to use this indicator, how do I do open position when using this indicator? beg for you to know how

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a hot strategy my crony, goodish intro, and the things that impressed me in your method is that it is ha state to perform and is not such complicated.

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right you can make a indicator but you can clear the chart from a indicator and study not make a indicator
    and you must make a own strategy again

Junior Member edywaluyo is an unknown quantity at this point edywaluyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see a combination of these indicators is quite good, profitable, but it is in fact hard too. I've never tried a system similar to those presented. I had thought easily. I look backward very precise analysis but I still jump when loss as well. until finally now trying to find a simpler combination to help me in my trading, I apologize if my writing is not quite righ

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think you have good action for your trading, then it will become easy to understand by all traders,
    you just make some blocks to divide the line chart become a good point to indicate entry and exit point,
    i want ask to you, how to make like this when we are in the market , because we face the different condition at real time

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    without a clear line to be of where you will get a truely nice trend then one ought to be very carefull in this trading options that he or she has in the market.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Mere khayal se ye strategy bahut hi jayda difficult strategy hoti hai, sirf box ke bahar price aane par order place karna ye kafi risky bhi hota hai, breakout ke baad market price reversal bhi ho jata hai, jo trader iske chakar mein fas jate hai.
    yes you are right price can reverse from break out but i think if we trade with proper stop loss then we will able to earn good from it and we should trade with proper stop loss then we can trade the break out easily .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open