+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout line with a combination of indicators for entry.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this helpful post. I hope that we can benefit a lot from this and we can make a good profit from the strategies you have mentioned here, we must first learn about this strategy seriously and ensure that we first practicing in a real experience app demo and the strategy to share techniques is only an imagination of the daily market, this is the reason for the return of the hot regions to break the heat so that we support the resistance line and the touch phrase Hi support aur resistance when touching the ha ha ha aise breakout humi hense os trading time is because the main chahie sab, bro, why don't you save save rahe account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this helpful post. I hope that we can benefit a lot from this and we can make a good profit from the strategies you have mentioned here, we must first learn about this strategy seriously and ensure that we first practicing in a real experience app demo and the strategy to share techniques is only an imagination of the daily market, this is the reason for the return of the hot regions to break the heat so that we support the resistance line and the touch phrase Hi support aur resistance when touching the ha ha ha aise breakout humi hense os trading time is because the main chahie sab, bro, why don't you save save rahe account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously a very good strategy my dear. I feel happy to see this indicator-based strategy. This strategy is simple and each beginner can easily carry out this strategy according to the breakout method. My Opanion is to use a minimum indecator that can be used to take market trends ... and wait for me to talk about simple simple breakout strategies lagging hi, magar jab hum strategies breakout to sath card trading to humen e sure hona padta hai ki hum thanks, bro.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The hanji strategic breakout is that he is a trader or if he has a breakout business that he has lost in the future, he has a lot of money for the trader, so he has a lot of expertise in the market, he can do the job, but he can do that. I am sure that I am able to do anything about it, and I feel like I am being jailed, and I am able to do anything like this, I am sure that I can do anything like this, because I am sure that I have a lot of security problems.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai tunggu unkuk kamu indikator ka manggunakan karna hai, he has to do everything in his life, but he does not know how to do it, but he does not know what he is talking about, but he has got a breakout, but he has always wanted to marry. I am a trader or a buyer of a buyer, I have a lot to say about the loss of my business, because the trader has to deal with the system, he will also be able to send a message to the trader.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

benar (2019-06-30)

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not against you but I want to tell you that your analysis and system is not enough because every trader wants to share his strategy of choosing the best chart for his strategy to explain it and I like your analysis and your system is not enough because every trader wants to share his strategy to choose the best chart for the strategy is to explain it, we don't have a list on ourselves, we have to know bad things in the strategy.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to contact the person about this problem, then go to the top of the page and send it to the address bar, and then go to the top of the tab. If you have any questions, please send me a message from here. I have no idea how many strategies I have been able to make, but I do not know how to make a mistake, but I am not going to lose my life as I did for myself. If you want to start using the forerx of the breakout of this program, then you will be able to use it in your own home.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

trump (2019-06-26)

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not against you but I want to tell you that your analysis and system is not enough because every trader wants to share his strategy of choosing the best chart for his strategy to explain it, we do not have ourselves, we must know bad things in the strategy before good with this way we will not give in to losses. and jo trader fake signal bro, leta hai aur unse entry nahi leta maya trader ess business i bahut achha kar paata hai kyunki most traders loss ko wrong entry ki face as he hota hi aur you bard tarder ko jhna hoga ..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cilor For This Useful Post:

namruk (2019-06-27)

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used this indicator, the most difficult is when we get an error. then we will have a stop loss or if we do not use stop losses we will experience floating minus to be able to outsmart, we need a number of filter indicators to get a more accurate signal and false breakout in bachna buhat hi zaida mushkil hota hay, hum as sa sai asathi k sath bach nh saktay hay lakin hamay stop loss k sath trading karni cahiyay, es tarha hum baday losses sa saktay hay.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to darakan For This Useful Post:

fear (2019-06-27)

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know this strategy but I found it with the name of the golden finger, the exact same way to trade with creaking but why does this get a different name, is this originally yours? or you just take it from someone else and change its name because I don't know where the first one was made but I already have a gold finger and I don't really like this strategy so I think it will be the same as you and aapka kehna sahi hi trader how come the system is careful- heart huh because chahiye is a business risk man bohot jyada hi system aur indicator humesha sahi nahi batate hi is liye trader how come because hi soch is too good because chahiye

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cilor For This Useful Post:

hogaman (2019-06-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open