+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout line with a combination of indicators for entry.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I look at the chart, it looks like you are using indicators that make it easy for us to do entry positions. But you haven't explained what indicators you use. It would be nice if you attach the complete template that you are using, the indicator and its explanation of the rules of its implementation. Thank you for sharing a good strategy and of course when I see this picture it is very good for searching and benefiting if what should be an indicator or expanding the template system to be shared and used by all of us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this seems like a complicated bet for me as a beginner trader. and I think it also seems like a small bet is a mess sorry ... but it is a very difficult system to be used by every beginner trading on the forex market ,, I think if you can simplify this small bet strategy so that it will be suitable for beginners and also if You can attach more photos of your strategy, and I also want to know what is the best time frame for this strategy .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see the combination of these indicators is quite good, beneficial, but actually difficult too. I have never tried a system similar to the one presented. I have thought easily. I look back at a very precise analysis but I still jump when I lose too. until finally now trying to find a simpler combination to help me in my trade, I'm sorry if my writing is not good enough and you can make indicators but you can delete charts from indicators and learn not to make indicators and you have to make your own strategy again

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is the strategy ko maine kafi baar use kiya hai, aur har baar aapko sahi breakout nahi milta hai, kafi jayda confuses bhi ho jate hai, to breakout for fake hota hai, for breakout hone hai hai traders, for breakout traders hone par order dete hota hi, main is bad loss kiya hi, par aisi strategy and that's because of experience. if you don't have very good experience then you can distinguish real breakouts from fake breakouts but if you use this strategy in the demo for at least five yaers then you will be able to trade on real break outs.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

prabowo (2019-09-08)

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The ADX line is red, which shows market trends. ... the trading range of the previous day at the time of entry, at the breakout of a new two day high / low and the "Current price" is not a closing price but an average of high, low and close. The divisor (or "measurement of variability") is the average number in which "current prices" deviate from the moving average of "current prices" during the measurement period. CCI calculations are scaled so that 70% to 80% of random fluctuations fall between -100 and +100.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope you follow the candlestick representing the simulation to overcome the jailbreak out, please justify the excavation, how can we do this, does this strategy affect the program, or do you trade with the strategy when the news reaches? and this is classic. The way you present your strategy that is truly explicit and easy to understand. I have no words to say thank you. I want to try it on my demo account. I really look forward to it. Let's look back at what happened to me. I think it will get something good for me.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy that I used to use this breakout indicator, but now I no longer use it, doesn't mean it doesn't work but I trade different systems and price action now, but this is a beauty when I start trading, it's better to post indicators and templates on here for others so they can also use it. and I am not against you but I want to tell you that your analysis and system is not enough because every trader wants to share his strategy choosing the best chart for his strategy to explain it, we do not have a list to ourselves, we must know the bad things in strategy before good in this way we will not give up on losses

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan ap na kafi achi or the best post to ha muja boht he passed aye ah es llaya to the main ice post ka reply da arha hoon agr ko newbie es kao para kar trading kara ho muja umeed ha ka wo boht he acha or best profit is obtained sakta ha. and so that the application ko chiya hai zayda said zayda the benefits of the application ko follow because it is not serious is ko kion kay well bilkul sayi hi mujh tu say lag lag raha hi application logo kia bolta hain

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Breakout market prices are very risky for all types of traders but successful forex traders can make money by escaping the forex market. Every trader cannot analyze the breakout line with a combination of indicators to enter successfully but a successful trader can easily analyze. and you follow the candlistic chart pattern to find out the break out, please explain well, how can we do this, does this strategy affect the news, or do you trade with the strategy when the news comes backtest sees and continues the test on real time trading to see the results . Therefore we need a more detailed explanation of the rules for entry and exit so that forex nayab hi

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $ Thank you for posting this very useful post, of course I get good knowledge and good tips about learning and to get a lot of strategies and help you to know everything about forex rules so I think for a new forum trader it is best to give you all the knowledge you need $ and the combination of indicators. then we can find out the solution. so we can find a good entry point. we are successful traders. we get money regularly. we can say that a combination of indicators is the key to success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open