+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 218 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2175

Thread: Auto Trading.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think ea can be profitable in certain market conditions, but can be detrimental in other market conditions.
    Therefore, I believe ea can be very profitable if we could know the exact time to use it.
    and ea can not run 24 hours because I think it is very dangerous

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adil.iub View Post
    Do u bealive in auto trade?
    I believe that the auto trade or in other words trade with the use of robots or EA will result in profit.but I do not like using it because it will keep me dependent in the trade and make ​​me lazy to learn to create own signal..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If possible and get hand on a good automated trading software then i also think of using it. But the sad thing is i don't want to invest in buying a VPS to run it when my computer is OFF. Also these trading software are not sensitive to the News release resulting in loss when News is released.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not prefer automated trading because it is not 100% safe and secure. There are some problems in automated trading. I prefer manual trading. Because i want to use my knowledge and experiences in forex trading to earn money. I believe in myself and i have the confidence that i can do better.Different people have different choices. In some cases, automated trading found useful.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adil.iub View Post
    Auto trade

Do u bealive in auto trade?
    I personnaly do not believe in auto trade. Because they are just someone system, created to be automated, and just like other system, there are weak points on that system. So, in my opinion, using automated system doesn't guarantee succes in this bussiness.

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how automated trading is very using in the world and all brokers offers this tool, but I do not trade in this way, I prefer to do my trading manually so I can control my losses, that in the automated trading there will be many conexion problem.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe auto trade. I have used auto trade. The streets are the only software-based math and shows that the Forex market to trade. They can be configured so that will be a trading account in style and form. You can avoid all the human emotions of trading in auto trade software.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using Expert Adviser is very risky cause it makes big loss also makes big profits. but if you have low deposit in big loss your account will be lost. wise is trade with manual strategy and trade with your own customized strategy. that is long term and reliable then robot or auto trade.

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I can only use this new reigning auto trading if i find a forex expert that is having a very good trading results. If not, i would never use it since it can still bring losses for traders.
    How is automated trading done? Is it a separate application?
    I thought fixing the take profit stop loss point is automatic trading is. Is that it or something else?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    well its very good advantage of forex that we can do auto trading.
    i belive in auto trading but that is under my analysis.
    in auto trading need a good capital or focus also market movement.
    I can only use this new reigning auto trading if i find a forex expert that is having a very good trading results. If not, i would never use it since it can still bring losses for traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 218 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)