+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 218 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2175

Thread: Auto Trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not yet too interested in auto trading, it is the new trend in forex currency trading business. I still not know its results and reliability so i would prefer to make sure that i skip it and depend on manual trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a scalper but sometimes i do long term too but for my trading i do not want let the robot work for me, i prefer to use manual trading and it is better make me comfortable and also i can become a mature trader with some good knowledge then i never depend to the others thing..
    if the trader use EAs as their robot then they have to updates it time by time and here than to updated the robot, it is better to update our skill
    do the best we can

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me hamehsa manual trading hi karta hon aur mujhe lagta hai ki trading karne ka yahi sabse acha tarika hota hai
    manual trading se trader jo kuch bhi sekehta haoi wo aage chal ke uske forex career ke liye bahut faydemand hota hai..isliye har trader ko manual traduing ke liye hi bola jata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adil.iub View Post
    Auto trade
    No never because i think k auto trade sa bhtr ha k insan khud trade kre aur mere khyal sa jo trading manual hoti ha woh zeydha achi hoti ha banisbat auto trading k auto trading ko jo bataya geya ho wohi krti ha aur jab k manual trading ma hm apne damagh sa b kam le lete han.

Banned siredewe is on a distinguished road siredewe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adil.iub View Post
    Do u bealive in auto trade?
    I do not seem too confident with it. I've tried many times with a variety of automated trading even stated that this is the best robot. in fact, precisely what happens is I find my equity is lost without trace. everything is changed to zero even at early times all seemed successful.

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    An interesting opinion. Perhaps it is the use of EA have given time, meaning there is 24 hours. I have heard, many traders lose money because he/she uses the EA without interruption for days. At first it was profitable, but ultimately also MC ....

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think ea can be profitable in certain market conditions, but can be detrimental in other market conditions.
    Therefore, I believe ea can be very profitable if we could know the exact time to use it.
    and ea can not run 24 hours because I think it is very dangerous

Banned Mark is an unknown quantity at this point Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA could have used, but before using it should several trials. Sometimes we hear there are good and profitable EA, but in my opinion, we do not immediately believe it. Because maybe EA's first profitable, but it may be now that EA is not profitable.
    Last edited by Mark; 2012-03-29 at 08:06 AM.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    Auto trading? a step of progress made ​​in terms of trading leh traders and programmers that brings together the theory of trading and technology to make something that's easy to do .... something really good ....
    we should be trading auto conditioning as a way to make it easier to execute at any or only limited help only
    because if we rely on the same auto trading course we can not believe that we make with less analysis

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Auto trading? a step of progress made ​​in terms of trading leh traders and programmers that brings together the theory of trading and technology to make something that's easy to do .... something really good ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 218 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)