+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 218 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2175

Thread: Auto Trading.

Senior Member cruzzero is an unknown quantity at this point cruzzero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is a positive and negative things about robot. the positive is that you can trading for 24 hours without looking at the monitor for hours. the negative is that robot is not always open position at the right time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member partha is an unknown quantity at this point partha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Auto trade is the major thing so as to is very accepted in forex currency swap over trade. Auto trade or automaton is dependable for understanding traders due to just occasion you should unlock it. It has fix earnings if you depend on auto deal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic Trade or Expert Adviser is not recommend by everybody..
    But it has its own advantage and disadvantages..
    First of all EA is a set of mathematical instructions that opens and closes trades for you based on a strategy created by the coding team.
    So to get Profits from your EA, there should be at lest three or four strategies, so as to filter the market conditions. But if it is done so, then it is hard to get through to these strategies at a time, if one strategies accepts the condition, other don't accept. So it's very hard to get profits from EA unless and until you have a good strategy.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adnan10076 View Post
    i believe that these robots are some how working and many traders uses this...but i don;t like robots for trading ,as they are not working for long time...also many of these are just design for one pairs...
    yes friend its true if there is good robot then its also fail after few days because of dynamic market. before i also testing few EA but sorry to say there is not fruitful result and after that i dont waste my time for finding EA and its better to trade manual because its give us more and more knowledge which is necessary to become successful in forex.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am quite different concept as you said about it, that the auto trade or robot is a man made some mathematical system rules that effects just a code, but it has too high risk to play or use it, in this auto tradign traders are become lazy and not having the real time to trade more or become novice.

Senior Member johntra is an unknown quantity at this point johntra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Auto Trade in my opinion is a positive thing, if done by a trader who has matured in the understanding of Forex Trading. Before he runs a program of Auto Trade, he should have considered the conditions or requirements that are different from Auto Trade conditions he has. Money management, especially in terms of durability of capital, and the decision of when to exit. And all that he put on the setting of Auto Trade will he run.

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adil.iub View Post
    Do u bealive in auto trade?
    I prefer trading manually, because it involves common sense and instincts of man. all it is clear that the market is driven by humans not machines so the market pattern is the pattern of human desire. for that auto trading is never used by big succes traders
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    I think auto trader is a robot that can represent us in taking a position on the open market when we can not do it alone. Thus it is actually very helpful, but for me the best system for trading is a manual system is the best of the best
    Yes auto trade is a kind of short form for automatic trading. It means that we would relax and a trading software would take all the trading decisions for us. This is not too good since it does not allow us to learn.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think auto trader is a robot that can represent us in taking a position on the open market when we can not do it alone. Thus it is actually very helpful, but for me the best system for trading is a manual system is the best of the best

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i do, provided you know how the market moves in different situation and you are able to tweak the robot or EA to suit it. Its another advantage is the total elimination of emotions in trading because the robot trades as per the set of rules provided with it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 218 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)