+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 218 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2175

Thread: Auto Trading.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by neajctg View Post
    auto trade have said risk or gain in place.you use auto trade or robot trade .you do not give more time you use auto trade.auto trade is the important part of the forex.
    auto trade or EA, do not do if you do not know the characteristics of the pair that will be taken. because someone actually took the step auto trader who already know how prices will move in the analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i believe in auto trade it can some times earn you the money for you but not always it may loss you some , but the really problem is that it doesn't help you to understand the market nor the Forex , it just do it for you and you will not be able to trade and make your own strategies

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member raselprodhan is an unknown quantity at this point raselprodhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    auto trade is very danger,zulu trade offers a range of third-party signal providers executed automatically on your account for ferr.all systems have verified track records .you choose the systems you want to trade and tet zulutrade do the rest,,,,,,,,,

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    To date I do not like auto trade. Better use their own analytical skills while learning. I think not good to use auto trade.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adil.iub View Post
    Do u bealive in auto trade?
    I do not like auto trading which you mean. Try to be a trader. If you can be a profitable trader, then you can make money. Otherwise, do not wast your money and time.

Member ahmdadafa is an unknown quantity at this point ahmdadafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i dont likes to use the auto trade because it means the using robot and im not likes to left my money to robots to trade without me so i will not learns any thing or depends on my self really !!

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard of this concept before on trading forums outside of this one. If you trade using someone elses ideas and signals, then you are essentially not using what you have learned. Althuogh this might be good to make money, you will never make it rich by trading forex. It really depends on what your aim for using forex is. Some people are happy with a steady investment.

Member mariomuhafsa is an unknown quantity at this point mariomuhafsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I know the robot but am not satisfy to robots cause i have many times and i takes the forex my business not funny things and i thing without robots ,thetrading is best fore me really !!

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Autotrade may be done using the robot, Paam, or a copy can also use the forex. In this way the merchant does not need to be analyzed. but the risk is very large because the capital was transferred to another party.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think auto trading is different than PAMM or COPY TRADE system which instaforex is offering.with these systems you will attach your account to another trader and you account will copy his trades without your intervention.and you will pay commission if he will profit.so instaforex will be middleman here.but auto-trading is using EA for trading .it means trading with robots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 218 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)