+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 218 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2175

Thread: Auto Trading.

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhat se log automatic trade karty hain. ye kuch had tak to profit deti hai. Lakin human mind ki tarha quick decision nahin kar pati. Is trading mein programming hi hoti hai. Agr market achanak change ho jaye to ye sath nahin de pati aur loss ho jata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member danielmogos46 is an unknown quantity at this point danielmogos46's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert advisors are ok.The problem is those who build craps,and they call that" Expert advisors". A good expert advisor is a mine of gold.Of course they cannot get profit on all market condition.You have to know when to use them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adil.iub View Post
    Do u bealive in auto trade?
    auto trade is the main thing that is very popular in forex currency exchange trading ifx er offers it now but i dot trully like the idea because it might not be 100% safe to use.....

Banned sarder is an unknown quantity at this point sarder's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't believe that. I like to and love to trade manually. I don't follow any signal. Because i want to learn. and i think it hamper my learning system.

Junior Member shamfx01 is an unknown quantity at this point shamfx01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some car dealers advertise that when you trade in one vehicle to buy another. they will pay off the balance of your loan-no matter how much you owe. but some people owe more on their car then the car is worth. they have ' negative equity." and for them. the dealer's promises to pay off their entire loan may be misleading.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not believe in auto trade. In fact, I never be able to trust on them. Thus, I do not apply them on my real account. I personally believe auto trader can go horribly wrong and make me lose huge amount of money.

Banned hasemiu88 is an unknown quantity at this point hasemiu88's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex auto trade is helpful for new trader who have not idea forex market.Foreign exchange (forex) auto-trade, or auto-trading, is a trading strategy that places orders to buy and sell automatically based on an underlying system or program on the forex market. Those orders are executed when a certain set of criteria is met. There are two types of forex auto-trading:
    (1) fully automated/robotic trading, where a computer algorithm decides on the aspects of the order; and
    (2) signal-based auto-trading, where orders generated by a trading system are execute.

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i beleve in auto trade but i never use it becouse i not find good ea that gives a good profit.

but many traders made a good results with ea .

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automated trading can be carried out on various forex trading platforms. Some allow you to completely custom program your trading system and turn it loose on your account. One very popular customizable trading platform is one called Metatrader.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do not believe in autotrading because it can not be 100% accurate. Although I understand that forex robots or Expert Advisors are based on good trading strategies from good forex experts that are then coded into programs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 218 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)