+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 218 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2175

Thread: Auto Trading.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Autotrading is useful for those who don't have time to trade or do not want to learn, or simply can't. You have to find a good autotrader for you though, and that actually takes a lot of work to find as well.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Member shahriar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in auto trade , it can make huge loss . Trader must be self dependent . Every trader should have the basic idea about forex . They should know hoe to analysis . Then they will be able to make money .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gobindain01 is an unknown quantity at this point gobindain01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Auto trade is the main thing that is very popular in forex currency exchange trading.auto trade or robot is dependable for experience traders due to just time you should open it.i relive the auto trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes because there are many program that do auto trade but there not in most time make profit because it do through certain order and can't dope with the sudden changes in prices so it is not advised to use them

Banned even89 is on a distinguished road even89's Avatar
    Thanks
    using robot to take all of decission in market will be not a good choice. we need to be wise using robot as a servant. i mean, to help us excute any job faster.
    in my view, using script will be more wise. because our role still important.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree used to auto trade. the streets are the only software- based math and shows that the Forex market to trade . so i think it could be a good choice is a robot . because by trading using a robot you would be free of emotional control that often interfere when you are trading.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in auto trading and i have some good EA,s that i have used in my trading and have got some good results, but the problem is most of EA,s are of martingale based formulas and they can only work if i have any good VPS service, my VPS service give my huge down time that is the reason i am not using EA,s now.

Member fady10 is an unknown quantity at this point fady10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that this issue be discussed and interesting,i dont like to use auto trade because it mean using robot and im not like to left my money to robot to trade without me so i will not learn any thing or depend on my self .and im not sure that will make me earn money or lose my money all this in my mind .. good luck

Junior Member planktonity is an unknown quantity at this point planktonity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adil.iub View Post
    Do u bealive in auto trade?
    I believe in the automatic trading, if I have tested his successful demo account, of course I would use it in a real account, I trust the robot than myself, because I often emotions when trading, and it's different if I trade using automatic trading, . . .

Member mortuza is an unknown quantity at this point mortuza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! I also believe in auto trading robots. But are also some conditions of using auto trade. If you can full-fill these than auto trade will perform best for you. Either, many trader's loosed their capital by using auto trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 218 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)