+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 218 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Trading.

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i heard about it before but i think manual trading is better than this cause you need to stop the deal at risk region

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nazaret View Post
    In general, using automatic robots is very useful for us and able to generate funds very quickly
    but requires substantial funds to survive if you get one position, making better use
    of the manual position if we are very limited funds and small.
    regard
    yes i have used auto trader before and i get and at the same time i lost money from him.
    So, better transact yourself, no matter the algorithm they use to build an auto trader can not beat the imagination of the crowd.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

comoztise (2017-11-25)

Member nazaret will become famous soon enough nazaret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khaimunal View Post
    yes ,, i believe in automated trading. But I think that's not the right way to earn an income.
    If it is then every merchant does that. Trading automatically stops learning forex and lowers confidence
    in forex and also it depends on other traders. So we can not do that. We must trade from our own inclinations.
    And learn more and increase more confidence in forex.
    greeting
    In general, using automatic robots is very useful for us and able to generate funds very quickly
    but requires substantial funds to survive if you get one position, making better use
    of the manual position if we are very limited funds and small.
    regard

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nazaret For This Useful Post:

changi (2017-11-23)

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tidur View Post
    An autotrading system will take advantage without being greedy. This will reduce losses without guessing
    and let the rules of fear and doubt. Autotrading operates strictly with brain power, no emotional disturbance
    and for merchants who really want a consistent edge, autotrading is really the only way to win in a trade
    thank
    yes ,, i believe in automated trading. But I think that's not the right way to earn an income.
    If it is then every merchant does that. Trading automatically stops learning forex and lowers confidence
    in forex and also it depends on other traders. So we can not do that. We must trade from our own inclinations.
    And learn more and increase more confidence in forex.
    greeting

7. The Following User Says Thank You to khaimunal For This Useful Post:

nazaret (2017-11-19)

Member elseginy95 is on a distinguished road elseginy95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trust auto exchange, it can profit in a period in an economic situation, yet in the event that the auto exchanging program dependably treats the market a similar path, at that point in some other period, advertise circumstance, the program may has greater misfortune, so utilize it in the opportune time, it will profit, or lose cash.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,221 Times in 12,130 Posts
    automated trading systems created by professional system developers with real money fills tracked in real time a positive result in the 4 items of the checklist is no guarantee the strategy will be profitable nobody knows what the market is going to give in the next minute

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-13), Akhterp (2017-11-12), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), azharahmad (2017-11-20), batool (2017-11-26), billyboy00007 (2017-11-13), Feroz (2017-11-25), fxearner (2017-11-12), ghaffar500 (2017-11-17), jhoradpak (2017-11-13), kanita (2017-11-14), munibkhan (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-26), punjabpolice (2017-11-12), QamarXulqi (2017-11-13), rehanayaz (2017-11-13), sufiyan22 (2017-11-18), yulbang111 (2017-11-15), zahid2016 (2017-11-28)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An autotrading system will take advantage without being greedy. This will reduce losses without guessing
    and let the rules of fear and doubt. Autotrading operates strictly with brain power, no emotional disturbance
    and for merchants who really want a consistent edge, autotrading is really the only way to win in a trade
    thank

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

khaimunal (2017-11-16)

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in automatic trading. Automatic trading means a robot that makes my psychology work.
    My sentiments are also included in this program. Sometimes very interesting. Many traders also use it.
    I think it's actually for experienced traders. A new trader can not participate better. The name is a robot. I also love to trade manually.
    best regard

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using Expert Adviser is very risky cause it makes big losses also make big profits.
    But if you have low deposit in big loss, your account will be lost. wise is trading with strategy
    and manual trading with your own customized strategy. It is old and reliable then robot or auto trade.
    thank

15. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

surabi (2017-11-01)

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, automated trading can generate profits at any given time. but i have bad experience using auto trade.
    I am now better off using manual trading. skills and ability manual can find me in trade.
    and I do not become lazy in analyzing market prices
    good luck

17. The Following User Says Thank You to vava tong For This Useful Post:

nazaret (2017-10-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 218 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)