+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 218 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Trading.

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app jo bhi trading kar raha hian chaha wo Auto ho ya manual ho , app ko Forex main knowledge hona zarori hian phr he app Forex main best or ek achi trading kar sakta hian, agr app ko auto trading bhi karta hian tu os ka bhi app ko knowledge hona zarori hian , phr he app Forex say kuch earning kar sakta hian agr app nay ko auto trading ka peta ni hai tu phr app ko loss ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-05-24), rafictn (2018-05-23), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24)

Junior Member gmdin987 is an unknown quantity at this point gmdin987's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The dollar eased from fresh five month highs as gains on the back of abating trade war fears were offset by a recovery in the euro from multi-month lows.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    auto trading karna ess business me asaan nahi hota hai,esko trader ko pehle follow karne wale trader ka history dekhna hoga aur sabb ache se samajhlena chahiye,esme trader jetna khud se pehle dhyaan dega wo uske baad he esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme auto se badia manual trading maana jaata hai.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using Expert Adviser is very risky because making big losses also generate huge profits. but if you have large deposits, your account will be lost. wise is trading with manual and trading strategies with your own custom strategy. which is a long-term and reliable robot or automated trading. Automatic trading or automated trading is not good for traders themselves because their trading skills are not honed, and are not in the face of challenge by the traders themselves. So, manual trading is better than trading automatically. In addition to automatic trading that can make our money disappear if we can not manage usage in EA. Most EAs can not face the market when there is a news release.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some people say that automatic trading is great for forex traders. But I do not believe that is so important. In automated trading, if you lose your money, then you would think that it is not your fault and this is done by automated trading system. But in manual trading, all those advantages are for you and you can not blame others. I always prefer manual trading rather than automatic trading. The market of motor vehicles is certainly the main thing that can be favored during currency exchange forex trading. The IFX brokerage service gives you all these days, however, that I fill seriously similar to suggestions because the device may not be 100% reliable to implement. It will also come with my family stopping counting currency exchange along with relying on your sales.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-05-22)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lack confidence in the use of forex EA because EA is not dynamic and dynamic. we know that there are two price movements that are trending and sideways. whereas the EA that is usually made for one purpose is a trendy or sideways movement. if the EA for trending is not suitable for use when sideway. just write that we should monitor EA. I found that trading as a car, in my opinion, there is a very large growing market in excellent condition, but the disadvantages when trading agreements market the money landscape market, to produce different amounts equal to the methods, programs, programs for the right car, will lose money as money for development or money !!

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automated trading is done using robots and the robot is programmed to understand indicators and read charts and perform technical analysis, but this robot can not do fundamental analysis and see the factors that affect trade. these robots can not predict the market because they are programmed to do what they have done. Manual trading is better and more profitable if we know how to do it right. Some robots are FGB (forex growth bot), SAP robot, EA or automated Forex trading robot is a great way to trade. I believe in this style of trading but I do not like it. I love manual trading. I. This type I can trade myself. I will not blame others if I lose. and I will find mistakes in my trade. in automated trading I would definitely blame the robot or the software.

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,228 Times in 751 Posts
    auto trading software is a useful tool in Forex and some of the time it is very useful and helpful .. and you get a good profit from it .. but the point is it is a machine so there is a possibility of error .. You can not completely relay on the software Robo ... but in times of need you can use this software and when you have enough money after some losses you can survive in the market and will recover after doing some trading .. but working in robo should set you stop loss and profit It depends on their anti-Learning forex. Automatic trading is not expected to build a very successful currency trading. "The biggest problem is currency exchange, but IFX brokers offer now, and are not 100% safe to use, as a result of this program, it will not be as it is.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), kashi93 (2018-04-27), rehanayaz (2018-04-27), sangam (2018-04-29), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maspion View Post
    It can make money in time in market conditions but if an automated trading program always treats the market in the same way then in some other period market situation the program may have bigger losses so using it in the right time will make money or lose money getting profit by the way we see the process. I strongly believe that this program can provide greater burning, that working at the right time can be a problem as long as the industry profits from contracts purchased and sold by your vehicle, constantly plan the snack market, in the same way and some changes others in the industry, period, do not bring profit or even cause injury.
    Automated trading is not a best way to make profits. I have used automated robots in demo accounts and also at times in cents accounts and each time I used a different robot let me tell you some of them lead to awesome profits for the first day and the next day entire account wiped off. Which means they are not at all trust worthy. So it is better to trade manually based on your own analysis .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrinalini For This Useful Post:

sangam (2018-04-29)

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,401 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g meny aj tak auto trading nahi ki hoi mujhu iska koi experience nahi hai but meny kucj logo sey sina hai keh auto trading bohay loss karwati hai aut se best hao keh manual trading hi karey kyun keh manual trading se hi ham khud ki trade ko control kar sakty hain

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-04-30), kashi93 (2018-04-27), naveedbnn (2018-05-20), ravi999 (2018-04-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 218 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)