+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 218 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Trading.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the most popular online business and income source right now. I think if an automated trading program always treats the market in the same way, then in some other period, the market situation, the program may have greater losses, so use it in the right time, it will make money, or lose money. Forex is one of the best online business and income sources for our new generation. I think usually in focus to the way we look at the best opportunities of our strategy, not only do we make a profit but rather the way we see the process of trading strategy sufficient to provide the adequate benefits we get from EA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    automated trading or robot trading is the wrong way to earn money from the forex market because this kind of robot is incorrect or does not work all the time in real accounts. So I think this might be the reason for your big loss and you have to go through this kind of mental that you use to trade the robots in your actual account. I think the manual is the best. I think that the car business, he can get between the diseases, if your car continues to be invested in the market, the same approach and method, some other periods, the industry scenario, this software can provide more, cut, which makes is use over a period of time relevant, money, or can make a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can make money in time in market conditions but if an automated trading program always treats the market in the same way then in some other period market situation the program may have bigger losses so using it in the right time will make money or lose money getting profit by the way we see the process. I strongly believe that this program can provide greater burning, that working at the right time can be a problem as long as the industry profits from contracts purchased and sold by your vehicle, constantly plan the snack market, in the same way and some changes others in the industry, period, do not bring profit or even cause injury.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-26)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the car to buy and sell, is it possible to cash in the period to make the situation in the market, however, because car investment programs usually treat this market in the same way, others in a certain period, market situation, this system may be able to offer more a lot of damage, so take advantage of the right time will eventually make money, and make a loss. Automated trading is merely a system for traders. Automated trading includes some predefined rules from merchants to automated systems. The goal is to continue trading without the traders themselves. This includes taking profits, halting losses and some other predetermined methods that follow trading strategies and trading.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe what you mean by automated trading is trading using a robot / EA. For myself I have no experience using a robot, but my friend who taught me forex at the beginning, never used 4 robots and never succeeded, all the robots failed to make a profit. But some threads here say that robots are profitable if we know how to use them properly. Well I think if you are interested in robot try using it in demo account first. For me I am guessing that with automatic trading means trading with the help of a robot or EA. yes, i do not like trading with robots. I prefer to trade with my ideas, so what I lost more than $ 400 and growing, at least I do not feel cheated by others and I do not waste money on that useless system !!

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading means we use Robot to trade. We can use automatic trading with MT4 platform. Robots are used with MT4 software that will perform trading tasks automatically. But we can not guarantee that the Robot will generate a successful profit. If you are busy with your personal items and do not have time to trade, Robots can be used. Why not? without hesitation I actually do it, equips you recognizing how the market moves in many scenarios other than you can modify a particular trading program or even an EA directed at it. Another advantage is the complete elimination of the sensation in buying and selling because the trading program positions correspond to the specific policy group included with it.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that commercial vehicles increase growth in money market conditions, lose money if the machine is excessive market, one Member with the program speed method, as soon as the market situation will take care of the State, the program may have more loss, it is suitable for use during continuous . Trading in your vehicle is the most important factor, which is a very fashionable Forex currency exchange company. However, I would really like the point plan because it is not 100% safe to use. Build a country with us to prevent Forex education and rely on their subject.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with the same . As if you see around and search on the internet there will be hundreds of robots available for free and also very expensive which claim to be delivering best results but I have not seen anybody or real users who can claim that they have made consistent profits using these robots. So it is all irrelevant and one must trade based on their own skills and not at all rely on any of these robots .
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-16), ghaffar500 (2018-04-22), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-16), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-16)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I do not believe that automated trading can go with you one or more times. but in the end will be wrong. and automated trading does not teach that whatever you give the order and make all the trades. You feel like it is very easy money. so do not expect it unreliable !! is mei koi shak nahi k yeh popular bohat hai kyun to newbie yes big investor jo k nahi jaante k forex trading kaise karni hai woh easily market say robot ko purchase k we say trading start kar lete hai magar koi bhi robot aap ko 60 % say zayada ka result nahi deta jab k manual trade say aap 80% do not get kar sakte ho yani apne chance ko ride kar sakte ho.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-04-22)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    auto trading pe main to believe nahi karta hon mare bohat se friends ke accounts wash hue hian auto trading ki waja se is main risk hi risk hai log greed karte hian or apke acount ko wash kar dete hian islyie managing ke liye kabi bi na dain.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-23), fxearner (2018-04-15), ghaffar500 (2018-04-22), rehanayaz (2018-04-15), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-22), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 218 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)