+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 218 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Trading.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe auto trading is used using automated trading robots which make trade automatically even when when our account is not working. Using VPS service, this automated robot makes trades and we can enjoy profit without doing anything in the real market even without experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that automatically trades is one of the safest thing that you can learn how to trade with there is one thing that I like if you are not sure of trading or where the trading will go if you are not sure just use the pending order

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toroto is an unknown quantity at this point toroto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't believe in Forex robots as well. I have been in the market for over 5 years and in my experience, like you said, they only tend to work for short period of them. The reason is the robots are programmed to work at the current time that they were created, that's because the creators can't foresee the future and hence they can program it to work (if at all) to work with the latest economic situation. Since the economy is ever changing and the robot is not (static program), it tends not to work at a later time.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe you don't believe automatic trading .i want to ask a question - if automatic trading is working then why not use bank or hedge fund. use your brain like a robot. our brain is best robot.it always give us proper guidence and profit

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is from my personal experience,
    I tried several expert advisors in my demo accounts and they finished by making losses and loosing the capital
    I made also the backtest of others, the profit if it exists is weak even for long term.
    But, I saw from youtube some demonstration with robots making million of dollars,
    they were hiding the name.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in fact my dear, I clearly think it is no double that traders who are working with the bonus money or who want to learn the forex trading should not use the auto trader because the use of auto trader would not help you to save your account because you can not close your trade before five minutes with bonus money otherwise they disable your account.

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Auto trading is trading using expert advisor or robot. i think auto trading is good and can give us good profit, but to make consistent profit for longterm, i do not certain that we can do that with robot. We need to trade manual trading and learn to make good trading without any robot

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    Auto trading is a lot of help from investors who planted the money in the forex market, and do not know exactly how to trade forex properly, so they do it with the help of auto trade. So I think it's fine, and reasonable if indeed it can be helpful from an investor that.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han mujh ko auto trade par belive hai mere bohat say dost suto trade kar rahe hainlkin us mein ap ko earning be thori hoti hai es liye ke app auto trade mein risk level bohat low set karte ho ta ke app ko loss na ho
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you should use the demo account first and when you feel that you are trained enough that start trading on the real account and in this way only you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruitful ending and you should be happy and relaxed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 218 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)