+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 218 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Trading.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maurya View Post
    I do not seem too confident with it. I've tried many times with a variety of automated trading even stated that this is the best robot. in fact, precisely what happens is I find my equity is lost without trace. everything is changed to zero even at early times all seemed successful.
    That's what I feel when using automated trading, at first I was convinced by robots,
    but in the end I'm more confident with manual trading as I do now, because I think robots can
    not enter the market when prices are volatile because of fundamental news ..
    best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by srasool View Post
    Dear Seniors

Please suggest a suitable Auto trade for me as i am fresh in forex trading and don't mush about trading softwares.
    Expert advisors or robots are intended only for use by professors, so if you are still a beginner,
    it is highly recommended if you start the manual first. understand the basics and try to develop
    your own simple strategy. Once you manage it then you can think of using expert advisor.
    regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tahu bulat For This Useful Post:

fear (2017-10-28), sodar (2017-10-25)

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hartono View Post
    I do not quite understand what you mean about the auto trade. if you mean by trading forex auto trade is with the use of EA or robot, it must be analyzed first. EA can not all go according to what we expect, it became safer to test the EA on demo account first before we use the EA on real account.
    EA should do this test should use a demo account so we can see the capacity and strength of this
    EA for several months and would be very suitable we use in real account so that no our worries to leave EA.
    is organizing our own work accordingly
    salam best regard

5. The Following User Says Thank You to uyah For This Useful Post:

bronz (2017-10-25)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automated trading is good for traders in the forex market. I really like it but not enough manual trading.
    Manually trading is the best way to earn money from the forex market. Many traders offer this auto trading.
    It's not safe but if a trader knows about terminal programming he can use it properly. because the best trader to make robot trader.
    I like this type of trading system. But I will use it when I understand terminal programming.
    good luck

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,187 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir apne bilkul theek kaha ha me apki baat pe agree krta hon forex ager ap khud se krty ho to apko loss km ho ga mery khayal se ager apne robot se treding krna ha to wo loss bohat karta ha......
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-22), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-26), incomejobs (2017-10-21), KASINA (2017-10-25), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-22), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-21), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i tried to trade with EA but i didn't get a good result, so i prefer to trade manually and use my eyes to predict the next move of market.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its no double that when we trade in forex this is not a right way to learn trading in forex. Forex is such a business through which you can earn through learning. But if you use auto trading you can not do that. Inspite of this auto trading may not be 100% safe all time. So I preffer manual trading so much

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuleta For This Useful Post:

remo (2017-10-20)

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    Auto trading? a step of progress made ​​in terms of trading leh traders and programmers that brings together the theory of trading and technology to make something that's easy to do .... something really good ....
    we must commercialize automatic conditioning as a way to facilitate execution on any or just limited help only
    because if we rely on the same automatic trading course, we can not believe that we are making with a little analysis
    salam

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jajangfx For This Useful Post:

dingding (2017-10-28)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,210 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko auto trading se bhi kaam kar sakta hai lekin esme trader ko market me experience aur knlwedge nahi milta hai,esme trader ko khud se market ka sahi samajh hoga to uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakta hai..

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-17), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), munibkhan (2017-10-17), rehanayaz (2017-10-20), sufiyan22 (2017-10-17), Trump (2017-10-17), yulbang111 (2017-10-17), zahid2016 (2017-10-17)

Junior Member ethernet will become famous soon enough ethernet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    ibelieve it but i do not want it, because i will get nothing with it, no experiences then i will and always depend to them
    trading manual is better and make me mature in this business, i can develop and fix my mistakes and problem by myself or just share with each others and this is very nice for me
    and i beieve that i can become a good trader and achieve my goals with my hand and mind
    Your opinion is interesting. But for a newbie, who is still in the learning phase, he can use two ways,
    namely Trading Auto and Manual. Auto to get capital, while manual for learning.
    What are you thinking?
    thank

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ethernet For This Useful Post:

hmyounas (2017-10-17), mumtay (2017-10-26), nafas (2017-10-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 218 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)