+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 492 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-01-26   09:04
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko market kay all updates ko smjna hay aor Trader ko sb Forex Trading kay major pairs ky trend ko smjna hota hay aor Trader ko market kay interest rate ko smjna hay aor Trader ko in sbhy 8 things ko must understand karna hay phr Trader ko Trading main thek Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader good earning easily kar sakta hay

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Member rony00712 is an unknown quantity at this point rony00712's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News on the Forex market are very important for traders because of the news business law makes a big profit, but before action news
    The merchant must be an experienced mercantilism is the right approach in the news. Retailer giant open positions one thing listening news?
    Most of the merchants are acting this way, but I am sorry for your money.
    So any news and throw money in the market is a reckless act that beginners should avoid.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shama12 is an unknown quantity at this point shama12's Avatar
    Thanks
    that announcement are very extremely important and so in case any kind of entire body adhere to his / her strategy using this announcement.. ough attain much more much more revenue.. together with your strategy and as well several moment ough handle the loss.. and with adhere to the news ough can easily handle this feeling and avoid this more than deal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader must be skilled in trading the news. It is the correct way for trader to open a big positions. After listiening something in news most of the trader this way but they may be loss their money So acting on every news story and throwing your money in the market can be a lumpish act that the beginners must avoid. indeed you are right, the news could give large profit. But also can provide a greater loss.

Senior Member girl on fire is on a distinguished road girl on fire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    which news must be follow
    hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    in trade news i have a lot of bad experience because usually most of news there are speculator in to market make the price move going back direction against the news itself, so in trading news i will follow the price action that look big money in to it. or just wait for next hours to trade with it.

Senior Member suvaguto is an unknown quantity at this point suvaguto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt, what right to represent Crimson characters-a high score, but others tend to be less the result of ... But the feeling, probably not give a tip to simply order a special Scarlet signs media .during my partner and I kind of media, that is submitted to a particular excessive excessive showing there. So, have a look at the good news is only as a result of this format, you can easily manage your experience to work and for good gains with the Protocol

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    I follow high impacts news that would normally cause roar in the market when they are released. Though in trading news, every news matters, when try to analyse the news properly before trading decision on the direction to take.

Senior Member kiron89 is an unknown quantity at this point kiron89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These resources are important Forex is an individual game. Most of us in the industry, the euro / dollar, but the workers in the industry in Europe compared to the United States began a personal check. So in the middle of our technique for the evaluation of the specific issues that we were sticking to our view.

Member Usman Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Usman Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the fundamental news and data release should be followed, and for that purpose economic calender is the best source, however, monetary policy decisions of various central banks are of great significance and causes markets to move unprecedentedly, so you have to be extra careful about that

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    news trading mere ko jayda pasand nahi hai, aur mere ko jayda news ke bare mein pata bhi nahi hai, lekin fir bhi main kabhi kabhi news se trade karna pasand karta hoon, aur wo bhi sirf important news par.
    lekin bhai maine suna news trading hoti badiya yadi trader news ke hisaab se trade kare to wo bahut hi acha kar sakta hai . news trading mughe bhi bahu t passadn hai .

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vese to sabhi news ko follow karna bhut jaruri he jiske sath market movment hoti he ,forex me high imact wali news ko follow karna bhut jiada jaruri hota he kyo ke uske sath hmesha market me movment bhut hoti he ,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 492 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 479 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)