+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 379 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 3782

Thread: Which news must be follow.

Member nescaef is an unknown quantity at this point nescaef's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39.58 USD
    Thanks
    Now we are getting easier to get a country's economic news. much we can visit to get new news. I usually follow news from forexfactory and dailyfx. There we can see what economic calendar he is going to take and how much influence it has on economic news and every trader who does operations because financial information generally loses a lot of money, our weak points certainly cannot control our own feelings, but we can control the danger by place SL.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nescaef For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (05-20-2019)

3. PAMM
    Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    92.63 USD
    Thanks
    trading peoples must fallow the main movements of graph and poinyts of pairs..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad adnan For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.30 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 880 Posts
    Graphic of up and down will be fallow

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmw123 For This Useful Post:

Member Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    56.66 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,025 Times in 373 Posts
    One of the great advantages of trading currencies is that the forex market is open 24 hours a day, five days a week (from Sunday, 5 P.M. EST until Friday, 4 P.M.*EST). Economic data tends to be one of the most important catalysts for short-term movements in any market, but this is particularly true in the currency market, which responds not only to U.S. economic news, but also to news from around the world.

With at least eight major currencies available for trading at most currency brokers and more than 17 derivatives of them, there is always some piece of economic data slated for release that traders can use to inform the positions they take. Generally, no fewer than seven pieces of data are released daily from the eight major currencies or countries that are most closely followed. So for those who choose to trade news, there are plenty of opportunities. Here, we look at which economic news releases are released when, which are most relevant to forex (FX) traders and how traders can act on this market-moving data.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.30 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,701 Times in 880 Posts
    Fallow the daily prices and its going trends will be watch daily basis.....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmw123 For This Useful Post:

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102.72 USD
    Thanks
    Yes, this news is very important for forex trading. In addition profit depends on the work of the country, the political and economic situation. How does it work? The economic and political situation in the country affects GDP and inflation in the country, and indirectly affects the growth and decline of exchange rates. Therefore, forex news is very important. This message gives you everything you need to know about trends in the foreign exchange market. and I agree with blogger. The news mentioned really really has an impact on forex. So I think as a small investor we have to be far from close trading before the news will be published. Now, please let me know where I can get the latest news related to EURO, USD and Chinese news.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

Member Muhammad_Arif has much to be proud of Muhammad_Arif has much to be proud of Muhammad_Arif has much to be proud of Muhammad_Arif has much to be proud of Muhammad_Arif has much to be proud of Muhammad_Arif has much to be proud of Muhammad_Arif has much to be proud of Muhammad_Arif has much to be proud of Muhammad_Arif has much to be proud of Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.66 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 308 Posts
    Mery khayal say ap ko news dekhny kay liye ap google me sah news dekh sakry or ap teadingview ky website me say news dekh sakty ho.

Member mayasetra will become famous soon enough mayasetra's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98.15 USD
    Thanks
    I myself never trade with news, and I only know about NFC news, and I always monitor NFC news, besides, I never watch the news, because I think gossip is news, so it's not necessarily true, and I always rely on technical analysis . and we must follow European financial and US financial news to start trading. After following the news we can analyze our trading strategy and reach our decision, for me the news is a bullet to direct prices to break up conflict areas into clear signals ... sometimes good news

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    80.58 USD
    Thanks
    yes, Forex News - the fastest news, useful Forex analysis, and Forex industry news, ... Current news is defined as new information that has potential market drivers. ... To follow up on news, only new additional information ... You must be a member to have friends (One of the big advantages of currency trading is that the forex market is ... of the eight major currencies) the currency or the country that is most followed ... must pay extra attention to the market if you plan to release the news. The world of forex trading quickly goes hand in hand short and fast ... for traders and investors to always inform everyone about news ... and Forexfac theory.

17. Options
    Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    70.37 USD
    Thanks
    wow, very useful info for me, allow this bookmark. To be honest, I don't understand the strategy with the news. I am only technical, just monitor the movement graph and calculate from the existing graph. and I was very interested in the news, even though I could not read the direction of the news to buy or sell. and unemployment information is number one. it manipulates a very abundant market. NFC reports affect the market in the sense that 100 to 200 pips are strong because we are part of a short-term era. constantly trying to be aware of this news and not trading if you are really unsure about the news in which direction the market will go. then stop trading at that time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 379 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 ... LastLast