+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 492 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #2

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Banned optimastic is an unknown quantity at this point optimastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    In that regard, the new are terribly important if any of your body after strategy with message ... The victory of the additional benefit ... Metropolis and any time together advanced loss ... Is a sense of control and message management strategy and avoids overtrade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member l7nach will become famous soon enough l7nach's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    am not give sugeestion to just watch the red sign news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mana03 is an unknown quantity at this point mana03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AR a terribly important news, as this post is a follow-up to his message that the US ... a little more profit loss, combined with a plot to increase the tempo in the plot of the u ... to avoid the feeling of the city administration, overtired, will follow.

Member ellahibi2462 is an unknown quantity at this point ellahibi2462's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes any stores it wants to profit must follow Forex News and commission and any news about Forex in order not located in loss

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by triyono View Post
    thanks for an explanation of the importance of this news, there are not about to have his ebook-analyzes on emerging news ....... thank you
    it may be there, but for an explanation of the news that could lead to large movements or happen quickly, you can look at the calender on the news that constantly updates, important news will usually dtandai with red color (a sign of high impact)

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader must be skilled in trading the news is it the correct way for trader to open a big positions after listiening something in news most of the traders this way but they may be loss their money so acting on every news story and throwing your money in the market can be a laumpish act that the beginners must avoid the country of origin of the currency that we be trading. Note the type of news that are high impact as you the transaction occurred after the market prices.

Junior Member cholka is an unknown quantity at this point cholka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News on the Forex market, it's a big advantage, but action news before the dealer dealer the right to build the news is very important
    Trader commercial messages. Should be carried out in the open it listen 1 thing huge stocks mean business is the perfect time for messages?
    For the most part, which saves the path loss of money, Kaufman.
    As is the work of a message post and not a stupid excuse to throw cash market, are to be Newbies.

Banned triyono is an unknown quantity at this point triyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..

this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.

1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence

with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips

so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

thanks for an explanation of the importance of this news, there are not about to have his ebook-analyzes on emerging news ....... thank you

Junior Member tradergila is an unknown quantity at this point tradergila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true that news has nice impact on Forex however it's difficult to investigate the news.I daily try and browse some news and analysis from totally different website.But to require call supported news may be a onerous task.If I can't positive of a precise news movement then i try and avoid commerce

Junior Member tankv is an unknown quantity at this point tankv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take care of my business throughout the day which is not the message we all know message to smart business as usual, but worthless, we all know but usually for business, due to the increasing price wise due to the message I care about which message, high impact or not. I don't need to track messages I long to be Will be able to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 492 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)