+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 492 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #2

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thereare many websites which are concerned with the forex news, and in my openion, all the news are very important and you should read and analyse all the news whether strong, moderate or week, and for all currencies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hilman is an unknown quantity at this point hilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    These interest area unit real undependable for to each one age twosome. If we tend to exchange EUR/USD, therefore we must always to follow denizen money and Non segmental verbalize money program for vantage swap. once analyses broadcast we will canvass our switch strategy and might return our choice. therefore if we tend to poorness to win, therefore choose these. Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned firoz62 is an unknown quantity at this point firoz62's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes news is more and more important in the event almost any human body abide by his or her strategy on this announcement you attain far more far more benefit, having 3rd there is strategy and as well quite a few time period u management the loss, along with abide by what is this great you can certainly management this experience avoiding this over forex trade.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex trading if we trade in EUR/USD, so we should to follow European financial and United state financial news for start trade.itis all the banker or capitalism who control it . we must read forx news .

Senior Member aravin is an unknown quantity at this point aravin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader must be skilled in trading the news is it the correct way for trader to open a big positions after listiening something in most of the trader trades this way but they may be loss their money so acting on every news story and throwing your money in the market can be a lumpish act that the beginners to must avoid the business.

Banned gorila fx is an unknown quantity at this point gorila fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    used to like to prolong the market within the current news releases for a reason, id est to do their luck, the results square measure typically profit and loss typically, however the longer I notice that the news will have to be compelled to be analyzed just like the chart read to be analyzed in a very technical

Senior Member shamshad21 is an unknown quantity at this point shamshad21's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading main 2 types ki news ko follow karna bohat hi zaroori hai taakay hum sahi say trading kar kay profit kama saken. Forex trading main economical news jisay hum Fundamental news kehtay aur is ko pehlay read kiya jata hai aur phir issi ki roshni main trading chart ko mt4 kay platform per check kartay hain aur phir trading ko ready kartay hain.

Senior Member grand_livina is an unknown quantity at this point grand_livina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the news is good, we should be able to find the right moment to make trades with results very much, I like the most is news NFP, is usually that fit over 100 pips in the trade, I always waited for this news every month

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are multiple news influencing Forex market. Personally, i don't trade each news, i'm only focusing on Dollar's news and Euro ones. Those tow currency are related with others in many pairs ( USD/JPY, EURO/JPY ..).
    High impacting news on those currency can make a very very good income, specially dollar which is related with Gold ( USD UP => Gold DOWN )

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    When news is that we have a tendency to area unit expected to take care of a minimum of half-hour before and when waiting out the market setting a trend noa and see UN agency are responsible, whether or not bulls or bears, or perhaps a brief blurring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 492 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 458 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)