+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 492 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Senior Member sth.munib is an unknown quantity at this point sth.munib's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use to follow every news with the high impact any execute my trade on eur/usd crude oil inventories is my favorite economic news ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The financial news must be follow which directly relating to the Forex market. They leave the great impact on the trading and at that time when the news issued the market quickly moves ups and downs. The news which has great influence in the trading market are , Inflation news, Employment/jobs, business confidence, Consumer confidence, Housing, etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hoki fx is an unknown quantity at this point hoki fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    when there's news unleash, i never follow it, though when news was over, i joined the news is occurring. i build it a benchmark in situations associated with a giant body candel. only use hourly time frame, thats my strategy in fundamental

Banned shint is an unknown quantity at this point shint's Avatar
    Thanks
    if a trader deals within the whole two of euro / usd then he is well known regarding his to actually follow the european news of country and also the yank news of country. im once the european news of country once the publication of one's news... thank you.

Senior Member krasti is an unknown quantity at this point krasti's Avatar
    Thanks
    for our op primarily based on news, it's most delicious when installing traps, though there is news that fits the standards traping, ie high impact. therefore we all apprehend high impact news seems not each day... thus trading primarily based on news ought to be clever in selecting and determining its influence thus nice news like nfp, interest rates, and of course the nature of news is breaking news

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The news strategy is very good for earning the money from the Forex when news issued from the Economic Calendar this time is very good for trading and earning the money from the forex. The News which are very important and has the good impact on the Forex business is, Unemployment rate, Interest rate, Trade balance, and consumer confidence. etc.

Banned any is an unknown quantity at this point any's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do think your most merchants have to be qualified throughout exchanging good news. would it be the simplest way pertaining to speculator for you to wide open a major roles immediately after listening a thing throughout reports? almost all of the speculator positions using this method nevertheless they are often decline his or her income. Consequently, in case you should achieve, consequently comply with these kind of. Think.............

Member sinzui is an unknown quantity at this point sinzui's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself just following news of nfp, other than that I have never seen the news, because to me that was the only issue of the news, and the market does not move like all the newsnya and most importantly we have to know the daily trading range, since that is the most important thing.

Banned raja1 is an unknown quantity at this point raja1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..

this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.

1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence

with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips

so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.
    Hy my dear friend. I m a beginner and begenner k lye post kafi usefull hy. Hamen news dekhny chahyen keun k in mein boht si informations hoti hain jo k beginners ky lye boht zruri hain

Senior Member Diamond Links is on a distinguished road Diamond Links's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me her us news ko fllw krta hn jis me most importnc shw ki gae ho , q k jo b most impotnt news h gi us me me fluctuatin kam se kam first spik m 40 se 50 pip tk hoti ha or isi ko cash kerna hota h hum logo ne , mere hisab se unemploymnt r balnc ov payment inflation r best to trade in all news

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 492 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)